Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Biamp said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2567924/Leeds-put-an-8m-price-tag-on-Fabian-Delph.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football

LEEDS want £8million for Fabian Delph.
Manchester City and Everton have had £4m bids rejected for the midfielder, 19.

Leeds boss Simon Grayson said: "The bids are nowhere near what we want - but that may change."

This was regarding previous bids up to our interest being registered on Friday night.

Ask yourself why City would feel the need to bid the SAME as Everton, and £2m less than they were previously asking, until we came knocking?

Shit stirring from The Sun. Even Hughes admitted Sat night didn't know what stage we were at. They spoke again with Leeds and boy.

City want this done today, but I'll just be happy to get him full stop.

Have I missed something here? I thought you said he'd signed on Thursday night? You said they were delaying the announcement because of the death of Bobby Robson. What's the delay now?

Re: midfield option...

Dribble said:
bluebean said:
Stephane Sessegnon of PSG was outstanding in todays Emirates cup match against Athletico Madrid and out-performed everyone on show including Aguero!! He was PSG's player of the season last term and the French Football Federation have him down as one of their major stars of the future. Buying players like him, Elm & Delph isn't just spending money, it's investing in our future.

You can always judge a club by the strength and quality of their bench & reserves.
Sessegnon is magnificent! Great skill, quick, strong and hard to beat, just exactly what we need for the new AM.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSSQIPg8pKU[/youtube]

Deek said:
Don't know if this has been posted already but it shows what this lad is capable of....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFfb9JhWHM[/youtube]

His goal against Walsall off the freekick is fantastic.

I still think Elm is a much better goalscorer. But both would be fantastic to bring in.

think its important we start looking to bring in this kind of yourg talent, particularly in the midfield are that to me still seems light, think delph and elm should be high on our priority list they are of a similar age group and level to Vladi, we want more of that type of player, young, eager and clearly vastly talented .. get on the job cook n co ...

CTID

Fuzzmaster101 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This was regarding previous bids up to our interest being registered on Friday night.

Ask yourself why City would feel the need to bid the SAME as Everton, and £2m less than they were previously asking, until we came knocking?

Shit stirring from The Sun. Even Hughes admitted Sat night didn't know what stage we were at. They spoke again with Leeds and boy.

City want this done today, but I'll just be happy to get him full stop.

Have I missed something here? I thought you said he'd signed on Thursday night? You said they were delaying the announcement because of the death of Bobby Robson. What's the delay now?

the last thing TH was saying that I saw yesterday was that we've reached an agreement with both Leeds and the Player but there are a few minor questions/points that need sorting out

so whilst reading that I was thinking that the deal is about 80-90% complete

Could be wrong though as I missed a few days worth internet time and hav'nt read the whole thread

hope that that helps

Blue Coop said:
Deek said:
Don't know if this has been posted already but it shows what this lad is capable of....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFfb9JhWHM[/youtube]

His goal against Walsall off the freekick is fantastic.

I still think Elm is a much better goalscorer. But both would be fantastic to bring in.
He doesn't score tap ins does he???

i cant see the Elm and Delph deals both being smokescreens, we've just sold elano so we are definately going to be getting another midfielder in, and im glad we're looking at youth to bring in!

i cba reading the whole thread

but has anybody thought that maybe city are just flexing their muscles here to force evertons hand over lescott

you havent been linked to him before, and it doesnt go with the kind of signings hughes has been making at all

just a thought...

hmmm23 said:
i cba reading the whole thread

but has anybody thought that maybe city are just flexing their muscles here to force evertons hand over lescott
you havent been linked to him before, and it doesnt go with the kind of signings hughes has been making at all

just a thought...

Read the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.