Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

Brucie Bonus said:
hmmm23 said:
i cba reading the whole thread

but has anybody thought that maybe city are just flexing their muscles here to force evertons hand over lescott
you havent been linked to him before, and it doesnt go with the kind of signings hughes has been making at all

just a thought...

Read the thread.

lol is that the general gist of it?

once a thread has so many posts i automatically decide that 85% of them are garbage and cba cyphering through to find anything decent

its just something i was discussing with a mate before, as i said it doesnt at all fall in line with what hughes has been doing so far

I know what you mean, but even if posts aren't quite "on-topic" many of them are quite funny, side-arguments develop (which can also be funny) and you miss all that!

I'm not sure about this kid. His name makes me think of some crushed-velvet wearing, basin-cut, early-1960's, one-hit wonder who is famous for being famous; and I don't like that ;-).

Brucie Bonus said:
I'm not sure about this kid. His name makes me think of some crushed-velvet wearing, basin-cut, early-1960's, one-hit wonder who is famous for being famous; and I don't like that ;-).

Either an extra in Harry Potter or a Geological term for an area of South American rainforest for me ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Either an extra in Harry Potter or a Geological term for an area of South American rainforest for me ;o)

not too far off there.....

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Fabian_Prewett

is it me or is it really embarrasing that I'm 22 years old and I remebered that name?!?!?!

;)

Re: midfield option...

bluethai said:
Sessegnon is magnificent! Great skill, quick, strong and hard to beat, just exactly what we need for the new AM.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSSQIPg8pKU[/youtube]

I hope no-one buys him this summer and we go in big for him next summer (especially if we've got into the CL). Looks like an exciting prospect and a possible future world player of the year. Who knows? You have to speculate to accumulate. ;)

Fuzzmaster101 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This was regarding previous bids up to our interest being registered on Friday night.

Ask yourself why City would feel the need to bid the SAME as Everton, and £2m less than they were previously asking, until we came knocking?

Shit stirring from The Sun. Even Hughes admitted Sat night didn't know what stage we were at. They spoke again with Leeds and boy.

City want this done today, but I'll just be happy to get him full stop.

Have I missed something here? I thought you said he'd signed on Thursday night? You said they were delaying the announcement because of the death of Bobby Robson. What's the delay now?

Fuzz, I have since posted the boy himself/advisers were looking for answers to certain questions.

The approach didn't happen until late Thursday and parties were in principle agreement.

City had planned to get sorted on Friday and make an announcement, until Sir Bobby passing.

Further talks happened over weekend, although I also posted that the time frames I have been posting, are what is the intentions at the time, only from City end, and to take with pinch of salt.

Only that we are confident the boy will agree.

ta

FWIW, Sky about to put a story on about Villa being in the box seat for Delph.

moomba said:
FWIW, Sky about to put a story on about Villa being in the box seat for Delph.

lol, just said it on ssn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.