Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have been humiliated by being strung along by what would have been a squad player. He was due a medical ffs, did no one think to ask the guy if he actually wanted to come? Amateurish, keep nodding your heads like puppets though, I'm sure having no pressure what so ever from the fans is extremely beneficial to the club.

You would have to be really delicate to think we have been humiliated. How do you know Delph has strung us along. It could be that in the real world Delph changed his mind due to his wife having a baby and felt it was to much change. We may have accepted this in an adult way and figured it was best for both parties if he had doubts. Not everything has to be dramatic.

no they haven't you big drama queen
a football club the size of City will not be humiliated by a footballer
being relegated to the third tier of English football was humiliating, this is an incredibly tiny blip
yet most of us still had the fortitude to support the club, unlike fannys like you who can't cope with a slight rejection
the ironic thing is you calling the ones with a sense of perspective as the ones with blue tinted glasses and muppets, it seems so easy for you to criticise fellow blues en masse, something i would never do, but i am known to criticise the odd dick head
The basic concept of being a "supporter" seems lost on a few

Aww, will the older lads down the pub say mean things about City now Delph has said no? How will some ever show their face down their local again

no they haven't you big drama queen
a football club the size of City will not be humiliated by a footballer
being relegated to the third tier of English football was humiliating, this is an incredibly tiny blip
yet most of us still had the fortitude to support the club, unlike fannys like you who can't cope with a slight rejection
the ironic thing is you calling the ones with a sense of perspective as the ones with blue tinted glasses and muppets, it seems so easy for you to criticise fellow blues en masse, something i would never do, but i am known to criticise the odd dick head
Dick head fanny, any more whilst you're at it?

Good player, bargain for 8m. This is where the scouts we have earn their money and get us some decent options for plan b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.