Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm more concerned about Fernando still starting alot of games next season, than missing on Delph!;) Seriously tho, he would have been an upgrade over Fernando and given us more pace in the middle...Fernando is slow, takes poor angles and looked lost in some games last year.....I agree transfer season is still young but difficult to find a positive in Delph turning us down....He was a target of Txiki, we triggered his release clause and still couldnt close the deal.....Respect Delph for staying at his club but its our job to "sell" the team to our targets and no matter how you look at it, we didnt do enough to make it happen....This would be a good time for us to release some "positive" transfer news....not flapping time yet......stay positive, this is a knock-back but long way to go!;)

Hi TRUE BLUE NO1, I agree, stay positive.

I'll be well pissed off if we get our other 3 main targets and I lose out on £330 because Fabian Delph decided to stay at Aston Villa.

I think we might just have dodged a bullit on this one!!!

Part of thinks this but the other part of me is worried were gonna end up getting shot with a less desirable bullet. My liver can't handle the amount of alcohol id need to cheer on wilshire for example.

Not argue. It shows a deep centered character. And I really want him more now. You don't see that kind of clarity from players. That's a man who knows who he is and what he wants. And it seems being on anyone's bench is clearly not on his list.
No it isn't. If he had this "deep centered character" and knew what he wanted, like you claim, this never would have got this far. This seems far more like a guy getting cold feet and changing his mind at the last minute. When a bride doesn't turn up to her wedding, you don't praise her for knowing what she wants, you question why the fuck she agreed to it in the first place.

No it isn't. If he had this "deep centered character" and knew what he wanted, like you claim, this never would have got this far. This seems far more like a guy getting cold feet and changing his mind at the last minute. When a bride doesn't turn up to her wedding, you don't praise her for knowing what she wants, you question why the fuck she agreed to it in the first place.
Oh but the lizards will laud the bride

I wouldn't be surprised if Delph has a change of heart and still signs for us before the end of the window.

He has just stated on the official villa website he is staying put. No chance and I am glad.

Offer that 8 million on the sterling deal and get it put to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.