Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats weird. We want Sanchez and maybe another FW, we brought B. Silva whe we have a lot of options in this positions but we not going for a DM? We going to regret that

Thats weird. We want Sanchez and maybe another FW, we brought B. Silva whe we have a lot of options in this positions but we not going for a DM? We going to regret that

Who says we're not going for a DM? Fabinho looks like he doesn't want to come but he isn't the only DM around.

Fabinho would be perfect for us in that he's a solid option to cover to positions at both CDM and RB. However, we currently have the following who have all played in the role that Fabinho would potentially play in our team:
  • Yaya
  • Fernandinho
  • Gundogan
  • Delph
  • Fernando
  • Garcia
Perhaps its been decided that we don't deem it necessary to need to pick up another player for this position? I think initially Fabinho seems perfect because of his flexibility to seamlessly play across two positions, but is it that pressing that we pick him up? We have some fairly decent depth here already.

Obviously there's some question marks over some of the above, but it could be that Pep is confident with what he's got and with B. Silva coming in and freeing up the responsibility on David, I think the 4-1-4-1 is going to be our primary formation as we have little drop off in terms of creativity now.

Fabinho would be perfect for us in that he's a solid option to cover to positions at both CDM and RB. However, we currently have the following have all played in the role that Fabinho would play in our team:
  • Yaya
  • Fernandinho
  • Gundogan
  • Delph
  • Fernando
  • Garcia
Perhaps its been decided that we don't deem it necessary to need to pick up another player for this position? I think initially Fabinho seems perfect because of his flexibility to seamlessly play across two positions, but is it that pressing that we pick him up? We have some fairly decent depth here already.
KDB, B. SILVA /D. SILVA will be the CM. You need a DM with defensive capabilities. Yaya is not DM, so as Gundogan. Fernardo and Delph are not good enough and Garcia is still not ready. The only guy you have u is Dinho which seemed to be beyond his peak

Fabinho would be perfect for us in that he's a solid option to cover to positions at both CDM and RB. However, we currently have the following who have all played in the role that Fabinho would potentially play in our team:
  • Yaya
  • Fernandinho
  • Gundogan
  • Delph
  • Fernando
  • Garcia

Obviously there's some question marks over some of the above, but it could be that Pep is confident with what he's got and with B. Silva coming in and freeing up the responsibility on David, I think the 4-1-4-1 is going to be our primary formation as we have little drop off in terms of creativity now.

Only one of them I would keep is Gundogan, Yeah I know thats an unpopular opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.