Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love this guys versatality....he played a blinder as holding midfield against Arsenal apart from him being a RB

I remember that performance in midfield because the guy they put at right back instead of him was called Toure. Made me go off and search to see if he was any relation.

Hopefully this deal is close. If we can offload Sagna then bring in Fabinho, allow Maffeo another year in the EDS and then loan him to La Liga for a season and elsewhere in the Premier League the following season. By then, Zab is ready to step down and Maffeo and Fabinho become our right back duo.

Hopefully this deal is close. If we can offload Sagna then bring in Fabinho, allow Maffeo another year in the EDS and then loan him to La Liga for a season and elsewhere in the Premier League the following season. By then, Zab is ready to step down and Maffeo and Fabinho become our right back duo.

That's stretching it too far. Maffeo just needs about 2years before he would be ready to push for a starting spot.

That's stretching it too far. Maffeo just needs about 2years before he would be ready to push for a starting spot.

He just tuned 18 on Sunday. Another year in the EDS and 2 loan spells would mean he'd be preparing to be a very regular part of the team after just turning 21. IMO, this would be better for his development than to rush him in. This will also depend on A) if we do sign Fabinho and B) how much longer Zaba is in the first team.

My two questions for anyone who has seen this lad play: 1- What is his tactical awareness like, both going forward and back? 2 - How fast is he?

How can we possibly sign this guy if Sagna is still around. Haven't heard anything about Sagna moving on or his next destination. It will be even more difficult with his new haircut lol. He must feel empowered by it.

Anonymous‏@Anonymous02114m4 minutes ago
Fabinho has been offered a deal but he can't be guaranteed regular playing time and this may cause him to 'do a delph'

I don't trust the anonymous guy but it makes sense. sagna and Micah both failed to take the shirt off Zaba once he got a hold of it.

But having said that I think he'd get a good shot at it if he joins soon. Zaba is going to be knackered from back to back seasons with 50+ games and international tournaments tacked on the end. He looked exhausted for much of the season.

If this kid is as good as we're told, he should relish the challenge of proving himself against the best RB in the premier league and being his ultimate successor. And if he is good in midfield then he could pick up a few extra games there as well.

I don't trust the anonymous guy but it makes sense. sagna and Micah both failed to take the shirt off Zaba once he got a hold of it.

But having said that I think he'd get a good shot at it if he joins soon. Zaba is going to be knackered from back to back seasons with 50+ games and international tournaments tacked on the end. He looked exhausted for much of the season.

If this kid is as good as we're told, he should relish the challenge of proving himself against the best RB in the premier league and being his ultimate successor. And if he is good in midfield then he could pick up a few extra games there as well.
Let's start a pretend Zabba Out thread and fool him... :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.