Facebook ...

I have an account but only really keep it as I’ve got so many photos I don’t want to lose. Is there a way to easily download those photos so I can close my account?

much prefer twitter (for business) / instagram (For staying in touch with people) now tbh.
You can download all your content mate.

Sex pond photos, the lot.

seen as this has bumped up

i'm back on facebook, i remove anyone that posts racist shite - only post the odd family picture

much better

I have an account but only really keep it as I’ve got so many photos I don’t want to lose. Is there a way to easily download those photos so I can close my account?

much prefer twitter (for business) / instagram (For staying in touch with people) now tbh.

Yes, you can download the photos/videos to your own computer. You can even download your statuses.

I permanently deleted my old Facebook back in March but made a new one with a fake name and only added family members so we can have a video call at weekends. I did also upload my old photos to private albums as a way of backing them up.

I only use facebook to sell things, I have no friends on facebook and friends and family are constantly asking me to add them.

If I want to see how the next conspiracy theory is doing I will go to the Guardian or the Daily Mail, at least the people writing that bunk have got a degree in bullshit.

I've got an account but rarely look at it.
When I do it's the same 20 or so knobheads posting shit all the time like theyre obsessed.
It's really more like ego/narcissistbook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.