Facebook ...

Set up an account years ago to look at some pictures from a mate of a trip we'd had, ended up getting all sorts of 'friend' requests from family members I don't like who are tossers & wash their dirty lives in public, my page looked like a warzone.

I got rid & now have access as admin to Mrs Moon's pages for help with her business.

Facebook marketplace is useful mate. I have only just started using it having recently bought a bike and sold a sofa on there. No seller fees to pay like eBay, and no postage either. Buyer collects and cash in hand is hassle free like you say Bob.

We just put our other advanced upgrade Amazon Moto 6 on Rossendale and Roccadale Buy Sell and Exchange for the same price and also a solid Oak from oak furniture land coffee table that cost £170 but selling in immaculate pristine better than new order for £70 ..If you keep the prices sensible and the goods of merchantable quality then whats not to like. Cheerio E-bay.

Had it years ago but the straw whqt broke the camel's back was this little **** who i use to work with who thought he was proper hard posted something like,

"Just made toast. Just wondering what side to butter :p"

Never have I felt more hate towards someone in my entire life. Told him no one gives a shit and just deleted the whole thing. He had a face you wouldn't tire of punching. Also would constantly take the piss out of people with downs syndrome.

Grade A wanker who I wouldn't piss on even if he was burning in a fire.
What a ****. Everyone knows you butter the up side of the toast.

I had an account about 8 years ago. It lasted about a month before I deleted it.

I can't stand people at the best of times and all Facebook did was remind me why I can't stand people.

Wife has an account and it's useful for storing photos or hearing about gigs but thankfully she uses it sparingly.

We laugh/cringe at some of the stuff that people we know put on there.

I have an account but only really keep it as I’ve got so many photos I don’t want to lose. Is there a way to easily download those photos so I can close my account?

much prefer twitter (for business) / instagram (For staying in touch with people) now tbh.

Don't do it anymore, did it to keep up with my mates from the Army who are all over the world, it ended up making me as angry as when I visit the Brexit thread on here which I now also don't do (mainly because I got banned because I didn't fit the done narrative).

I use it for family and friends back in the UK. Plus friends in other countries.
Don't put much on there but I like to see what they're up to.
I get annoyed at some who keep posting political shit.
As if they're gonna change anybody's mind..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.