Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez will likely be available as I find it hard to believe we'll keep him, Aguero, and a Cavani type.

All 3 are just too good for 1 to regularly be on the bench, squad game or not.

If we can't get Cavani, Jovetic is my back-up as he is just as much an attacking midfielder as a striker. Versatile.

Jackson Martinez wouldn't be a bad alternative. Perhaps the next Falcao as he is ripping it up in Portugese league with Porto, wouldn't cost as much as Falcao/Cavani.

NoahCity said:
Jackson Martinez wouldn't be a bad alternative. Perhaps the next Falcao as he is ripping it up in Portugese league with Porto, wouldn't cost as much as Falcao/Cavani.

Not a bad suggestion.

Joehannes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Syth said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 5m
Falcao agreed to go to Monaco, according to Sky Italy

Kind of glad he won't be joining Chelsea, I just hope we manage to capture Cavani..

I would expect Rooney to go to Chelsea.

Meaning it's a three way between us, Madrid and Paris for Cavani.

Think someone even bigger than Cavani is out there for us.
Oh do tell, Tolmie. Pretty please
OK Mr. Tolmie I have spent sunny days during our non existant summer last year inside our, house in the close season glued to your comments .Must admit the tune titles dont do it for me, but would be intrigued to know whom is thought of as a bigger player than Cavani. How would you compromise your sources by mentioning who are your bigger players than my preferred choice.Why even initials would appeal more to the countless folks who detest Cryptic...what say you...?
An advanced sweet chestnut ahead of the media who no doubt trawl these comments such is the sorry state of true journalistic qualities today. Oh..go on ... our one remaining genuine ITK. Thats all the homage your going to get..

penalty spot said:
Joehannes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Oh do tell, Tolmie. Pretty please
OK Mr. Tolmie I have spent sunny days during our non existant summer last year inside our, house in the close season glued to your comments .Must admit the tune titles dont do it for me, but would be intrigued to know whom is thought of as a bigger player than Cavani. How would you compromise your sources by mentioning who are your bigger players than my preferred choice.Why even initials would appeal more to the countless folks who detest Cryptic...what say you...?
An advanced sweet chestnut ahead of the media who no doubt trawl these comments such is the sorry state of true journalistic qualities today. Oh..go on ... our one remaining genuine ITK. Thats all the homage your going to get..
Probably Ronaldo !

M24 Citizen said:
Do you think Mancini going would affect Cavani's decision whether to join us or not?

Quite likely, I think he knew Mancini really really rated him. I'm still hoping with the whole Pellegrini asking for assurances Aguero would stay though that we'll not dump 50m on Cavani and properly build the team around Serg as we should.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Syth said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 5m
Falcao agreed to go to Monaco, according to Sky Italy

Kind of glad he won't be joining Chelsea, I just hope we manage to capture Cavani..

It has to be either Ronaldo or Bale..

M24 Citizen said:
Do you think Mancini going would affect Cavani's decision whether to join us or not?
I think it could well affect our decision as to if we really want him or not.

Pellegrini may have his own targets or he may have been told, get the best out of what you already have.
Find the way to build a team that incorporates Aguero and Dzeko.

We will give you money for Fernandinho and Navas for example but were not dropping 50m+ on another striker just because they have been out of form this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.