Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike channon´s windmill said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I cannot believe how scared and intimidated some of you clowns still are of man United. Even now.

Proper inferiority complex.

Agree

They are basically rolling the dice and spunking all the front loaded dosh from Adidas on players and wages
They are two bad injuries away from total meltdown

We on the other hand are going about our business calmly, professionally and with a vision

Which of these business models is more likely to succeed? Think about it

Btw, there´s also the violent tornado we will unleash if/when FFP gets the heave-ho from the ECJ

Even United fans are confused about it

Mattyc55 said:
This thread is full of idiots.. im just pissed off we lost to Stoke

Actually this thread has helped distract me from the Stoke defeat pretty well!

Would've loved Falcao just to see Mourinho and Wenger's reaction, but I believe we have enough in our squad to win all four competitions. Even if Negredo leaves.

thenabster said:
I'm not drinking any of that "It doesn't matter cool aid". I'm pissed. How many times are we going to miss out on an elite level player, Kaka, Hazard, Van Persie and now Falcao. Plus we have now unsettled Negredo. Why did they have to raise my hopes up, if this del was never discussed and he just went to Utd I wouldn't have even been this pissed. Fuck FFP, Fuck UTD.

Whoa boy- Dodged a bullet with Kaka, he was injured & is well past it anyway
RVP true to form a few goals and a few lie downs, overpriced and knocking on.
Hazard, we'll never know - I think Isco or Reus would cover that one if we get him.
Falcao turned us down once for an easy ride in France, he's also no resale value at the end of his contract, a huge outlay that only the scum deserve. If or when fit they will have a disgruntled wooney or rapist missing out - win win.
Trust in the management team, even if they haven't stood up to the cartels just yet.

Kun Aguero said:
agentITK @AgentsITK · 3h
Falcao will join Manchester City unless Hernandez&Welbeck leave United

Hernandez was pictured at Real this morning so that's done & Welbeck being loaned out it seems. Plus he has "ITK" in his name so his tweets are null n void

@BluePhil8 said:
Jesus christ.

Is Aguero not a marguee name?

What about Mangala? The most high profile centre back available this summer? Barca had to settle for Verm and another 30 year old. United have had to sign Rojo. Chelsea haven't signed a replacement for Luiz. They all would have wanted Mangala but we got him.

If we sell Negredo this summer you can bet your bottom dollar that we will sign Reus or El Shaarawy next summer for mega cash.
Reus is on a free next Summer!

LoveCity said:
For a club obsessed with building a global brand, we sure do avoid the marquee signings though. Aguero in 2011 the last? Maybe next summer, but most of our signings are not shirt-selling types. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing for the team, but I'm always reading articles about how Soriano wants us to be a global powerhouse.

Winning makes you a global brand, not signing Marquee players. Otherwise Monaco would be a global brand!

Its better to have one player like Falcao instead of 2 like Welbeck and Hernandez.

RW9 said:
From the outside looking in... We have been had by utd. They need a panic buy and a statement that they aren't getting left behind. We on the other hand, haven't made a 'big name' signing since aguero and let them pip us to the post? If negredo wants out, which he does, why aren't we signing a striker to replace him? Allowing Falcao to sign for utd and strengthen them is crazy when we are in need for him just as much as them if negredo goes. Knew we wouldn't win the battle. Anyone remember hazard not choosing us when we was in for him? Isco? And now Falcao... Something isn't right there, we are prem champions, in the champions league.. And yet can't compete in the transfer market with utd or Chelsea for that matter?

We'll pay for this!! Stinks of the year RVP chose them over us and won them the league..

I sort of have the same feeling, we win the title then rags go in and sign marquee strikers to steal it back. This time they will have two world class players in one window.

Both Munich and Madrid won Champions League with defensive liabilities in their squad but plenty of game changing goal scores on their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.