Fans leaving early.

Pastor Kidney said:
mancityvstoke said:
can't turn right on to Briscoe Lane after the game now.

You can from the car parks on Briscoe Lane.. there's loads of them, usually around £5. I parked at the massive one at the back of the cemetary for the Barca game last week and got out easily even staying till FT.

meant from ATW near the fire station.

Think where you parked was the old abattoir.

You can park for fuck all on the streets.

Some people have lives outside of a football match and don't really care how you or anybody else think it reflects on your little bubble of football support.

Obviously this isn't good enough. I'll inform kiam immediately

mancityvstoke said:
Pastor Kidney said:
mancityvstoke said:
can't turn right on to Briscoe Lane after the game now.

You can from the car parks on Briscoe Lane.. there's loads of them, usually around £5. I parked at the massive one at the back of the cemetary for the Barca game last week and got out easily even staying till FT.

Yep I normally do.. but that Barcelona game was crazy busy, I think everyone arrived at least half an hour earlier than the norm.

Pastor Kidney said:
mancityvstoke said:
Pastor Kidney said:

Yep I normally do.. but that Barcelona game was crazy busy, I think everyone arrived at least half an hour earlier than the norm.

true and the streets were empty when I got back to mine.....nice easy get away (stoke game)

Thank fuck for the early leavers.

If that road is full drive to near The Kippax.....bit further but still room.

(It's for sale guide price £200k)

Damocles said:
Some people have lives outside of a football match and don't really care how you or anybody else think it reflects on your little bubble of football support.

Obviously this isn't good enough. I'll inform kiam immediately

Yeah - all those saddos who watch a whole 90 mins - get a life!

I understand people living a few minutes earlier to beat the traffic getting out of the stadium car parks, especially those that are disabled so they can avoid the crowds at the final whistle.

But what I don't get it is people saying about having families or other commitments. Where do these people actually park?? Me and my mate park near Ashburys and its about a 15 minute walk maximum, and from then on get onto Hyde Road and no word of a lie were on the motorway within 15 minutes of getting back to the car.

I live in Stockport and barring some kind of 50 car pile up either on Hyde Road or the M60 I'm usually sat back at home about an hour after the final whistle and well in time for Ant and Dec.

So what difference does a few extra minutes make? As long as you park somewhere sensible there shouldn't really be a need for leaving an extra few minutes early!

some people are lazy twats (the ones who are able bodied) and wont walk at all.......then moan about hours added to their journey, leave early and argue on threads like this

Getting nowhere.

Although that IS their choice................so carry on.

people can come and go as they like - they pays their money and makes their choice
BUT
it is a total ball-ache for someone who stops to the end when every match, from 82, 83 minutes gone, they get the 'excuse me, excuse me' mob fighting down the row leaving early - little consideration for those that want to sit watch to the end

As it happens I sit slap bang in the middle of a row so I don't get affected but I see others that do...

Just as bad are those that arrive late to their seat EVERY fookin game. and at half time. There is a pair of absolute twonks sat next to me who do this RELIGIOUSLY every game - drives the rest of the row up the wall. And when I said, why can't you get sat down before kick off, he looked at me like I was talking gibberish - once again, didn't give a shit about how much he put out about a dozen people he was having to get past at the start of EVERY game! Unbelievable.

DiscoSteve said:
people can come and go as they like - they pays their money and makes their choice
BUT
it is a total ball-ache for someone who stops to the end when every match, from 82, 83 minutes gone, they get the 'excuse me, excuse me' mob fighting down the row leaving early - little consideration for those that want to sit watch to the end

As it happens I sit slap bang in the middle of a row so I don't get affected but I see others that do...

Just as bad are those that arrive late to their seat EVERY fookin game. and at half time. There is a pair of absolute twonks sat next to me who do this RELIGIOUSLY every game - drives the rest of the row up the wall. And when I said, why can't you get sat down before kick off, he looked at me like I was talking gibberish - once again, didn't give a shit about how much he put out about a dozen people he was having to get past at the start of EVERY game! Unbelievable.

Do you sit on the same row as me!! Pair of bald idiots who are 5 mins after kick off every week then leave 5 mins before HT then back 5 mins after HT.

Think that annoys me the most is our area has a lot of disabled people in it so their is a blind man and a severly immobile fella that have to stand up to let these clowns past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.