Fans leaving early.

If the result's already in the bag ie 2 goals up it's perfectly normal to leave a few minutes early.

Do you all stay to the end of the credits when watching films at the cinema ?

The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Can you imagine how it looks to the players? They've run themselves into the ground for 80 minutes to earn a hard-fought win and the stadium starts to empty, with it being half-full at the end. Perhaps it might occur to them to think that if the fans can't be arsed, why should they.

We're a title-chasing team, with a decent chance of the first ever domestic treble and people can't be bothered to support the team for 90 minutes. It really is a bit pathetic.
Who gives a fuck what the players think
If I or anyone else wants to get up on 85 mins or 90 mins and fuck off,we will
I'll tell you who's "pathetic" the moaning fuckers on here.

+++ A fucking big yes.Well said TCM.Its like yer mam telling when still at school "I want you by 7.30 or its straight to bed with no supper"
Unbelievable Jeff.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:23 pm --<br /><br />
Santiago Street . said:
If the result's already in the bag ie 2 goals up it's perfectly normal to leave a few minutes early.

There`s no comparison . Is there ?? No doubt you`ll tell me differently.

why do people mention the late QPR goal as why everyone should stay ? people do stay and did stay til the end of that game, look at the TV pics of behind the goal and look at the same area v Stoke at the weekend, i think most people might judge if they stay or leave on say 3-0 up to fulham or needing a goal to win your first title in 44 years, what do ya reckon ?
ive seen 100s of games of football, played 100s of games of football, 100s of goals and will be watching another next week, do i want to watch an extra 3/4 mins that day or whizz straight home pick my take out up on the way and be settled down or starting to get ready for a night out ?
if you want to stay til the end great and maybe the way you see that is your a bigger blue, maybe you are but i do what i want on a match day for me and my family to enjoy the day the most and not for TV the players or you, (IMO the players couldn't give a shit)

bluemc1 said:
why do people mention the late QPR goal as why everyone should stay ? people do stay and did stay til the end of that game, look at the TV pics of behind the goal and look at the same area v Stoke at the weekend, i think most people might judge if they stay or leave on say 3-0 up to fulham or needing a goal to win your first title in 44 years, what do ya reckon ?
ive seen 100s of games of football, played 100s of games of football, 100s of goals and will be watching another next week, do i want to watch an extra 3/4 mins that day or whizz straight home pick my take out up on the way and be settled down or starting to get ready for a night out ?
if you want to stay til the end great and maybe the way you see that is your a bigger blue, maybe you are but i do what i want on a match day for me and my family to enjoy the day the most and not for TV the players or you, (IMO the players couldn't give a shit)

And there we have it...settled down with the tea made, shirt ironed, ready for a night out. There really could be no greater evidence that the early leavers have it right.

oakiecokie said:
chris85mcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
Oh dear !!!! Some people are suffering from narrow mindedness,if for one moment they think this could be reason for those missing thousands at 85 minutes onwards.There`s more to life than watching 90+ minutes of footie young man.As you get older and wiser you`ll understand.

Could you give an idea as to what it could be then, without being patronising if possible? I would imagine if you were to have a pop at anyone it would be the guy i replied to who suggested that these people are leaving because 'things aren't exciting for them?'

Like ive said in previous posts on this subject, i totally understand that those that have difficulty in crowds ie disabled/immobile leave early as that makes total sense. But I can't think of any genuine reason why anyone would need to leave a few minutes early? If its to get out the car park then park somewhere else and walk an extra 5 minutes....

I'll await your reply where you'll no doubt tell me that people have other things to do. If that's the case then why commit to a season ticket that is going to see you tied down for 19+ weeks in a 9 month season.

Well the stupidity of having to ask a question is beyond belief.Arrogant supporters,because they leave earlier than those "MASSIVE" fans like you who stay till the end ?? Fuck me do you want a badge you glory hunting bigger than thee fan.We shouldn`t have to give you any reasons as to why we wish to leave the ground early,unless you`ve paid for my fucking ticket and I aint reimbursed you.
I commit myself to a ST as I go to all home games (except when my disability wont allow me) ,including Cup games and have done for near on five decades.Is that OK with you sunshine ??

Sorry mate, think your heads gone. The guy I replied to said that he would get off at 1-0 if the game 'wasn't exciting'. That is the most ridiculous reason for leaving a game ive ever heard, and to me it sounds a bit arrogant. Fair enough if your bored of watching your team then go but I just can't understand why anyone would do that.

Not really sure where the glory hunting part comes into it, but yes if you can post me a badge out ill wear it on Sunday just for you :)

johnnytapia said:
bluemc1 said:

Ane there we have it...settled down with the tea ready, shirt ironed ready for a night out. There really could be no greater evidence that the early leavers have it right.

Did i say i have it right or that its what I want to do ?

Not this shit again!

Why are people bothered who stays and who goes?

If someone leaves early and misses an important goal, why does that bother the people who choose to stay?

Why would players care if 5-10% of the fans leave with 5 minutes to go?

It is the ticket holders prerogative to turn up, turn up late, go for a piss or a pint, leave early or whatever.

It has got fuck all to do with anyone else, and doesn't affect the performance of the players.

I sometimes leave early and sometimes don't ,I leave when I want,I park where I want.I don't give a fuck who doesn't like it ,or who thinks it looks bad on TV !

Santiago Street . said:

Poor analogy. We stay to the end of the film. Maybe you don't?

chris85mcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
chris85mcfc said:
Could you give an idea as to what it could be then, without being patronising if possible? I would imagine if you were to have a pop at anyone it would be the guy i replied to who suggested that these people are leaving because 'things aren't exciting for them?'

Like ive said in previous posts on this subject, i totally understand that those that have difficulty in crowds ie disabled/immobile leave early as that makes total sense. But I can't think of any genuine reason why anyone would need to leave a few minutes early? If its to get out the car park then park somewhere else and walk an extra 5 minutes....

I'll await your reply where you'll no doubt tell me that people have other things to do. If that's the case then why commit to a season ticket that is going to see you tied down for 19+ weeks in a 9 month season.

Well the stupidity of having to ask a question is beyond belief.Arrogant supporters,because they leave earlier than those "MASSIVE" fans like you who stay till the end ?? Fuck me do you want a badge you glory hunting bigger than thee fan.We shouldn`t have to give you any reasons as to why we wish to leave the ground early,unless you`ve paid for my fucking ticket and I aint reimbursed you.
I commit myself to a ST as I go to all home games (except when my disability wont allow me) ,including Cup games and have done for near on five decades.Is that OK with you sunshine ??

Sorry mate, think your heads gone. The guy I replied to said that he would get off at 1-0 if the game 'wasn't exciting'. That is the most ridiculous reason for leaving a game ive ever heard, and to me it sounds a bit arrogant. Fair enough if your bored of watching your team then go but I just can't understand why anyone would do that.

Not really sure where the glory hunting part comes into it, but yes if you can post me a badge out ill wear it on Sunday just for you :)

My heads gone ?? !! Think you`ll find I was answering your question as to why people would leave early,unless disabled and not for anything normal,like wanting to get home earlier,not wanting to be stuck in traffic.Those are legitimate reasons in my eyes,but unfortunately not yours it appears.
Strap the fookers into their seats until Chris says its time to go. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.