Fans leaving early.

oakiecokie said:
ped said:
guy next to me always leaves,,at 85 mins ,he is miserable as sin ,and cant wait to get going,why f*****ng bother.
not a pop at people who have genuine reasons to leave ,trains ,and what not.

So how do you know if he hasn`t got a train to catch,miserable fucker or not ?
he lives in longsight<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:59 pm --<br /><br />
ped said:
oakiecokie said:
ped said:
guy next to me always leaves,,at 85 mins ,he is miserable as sin ,and cant wait to get going,why f*****ng bother.
not a pop at people who have genuine reasons to leave ,trains ,and what not.

So how do you know if he hasn`t got a train to catch,miserable fucker or not ?
he lives in longsight[ ,ive had his whole life story mate ,

chris85mcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
chris85mcfc said:
Sorry mate, think your heads gone. The guy I replied to said that he would get off at 1-0 if the game 'wasn't exciting'. That is the most ridiculous reason for leaving a game ive ever heard, and to me it sounds a bit arrogant. Fair enough if your bored of watching your team then go but I just can't understand why anyone would do that.

Not really sure where the glory hunting part comes into it, but yes if you can post me a badge out ill wear it on Sunday just for you :)

My heads gone ?? !! Think you`ll find I was answering your question as to why people would leave early,unless disabled and not for anything normal,like wanting to get home earlier,not wanting to be stuck in traffic.Those are legitimate reasons in my eyes,but unfortunately not yours it appears.
Strap the fookers into their seats until Chris says its time to go. ;)

I genuinely hope my life never gets to the point where beating traffic is the highlight of my experience of watching city.

Anyway it's just my opinion. I'll take a few pictures of Vinny lifting the trophy for you on Sunday and post it out to you, could you put a self addressed envelope in with my medal when you send it out to me :)

Maybe I could do you a certificate in return....Traffic beating champion 2014

Maybe he could tell you where to shove it as well, you smug newbie.
It has precisely fuck all to do with you what time anyone leaves the ground, other than yourself.
So stop playing Biggest Blue Top Trumps and being such a busy ****.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
chris85mcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
My heads gone ?? !! Think you`ll find I was answering your question as to why people would leave early,unless disabled and not for anything normal,like wanting to get home earlier,not wanting to be stuck in traffic.Those are legitimate reasons in my eyes,but unfortunately not yours it appears.

I genuinely hope my life never gets to the point where beating traffic is the highlight of my experience of watching city.

Anyway it's just my opinion. I'll take a few pictures of Vinny lifting the trophy for you on Sunday and post it out to you, could you put a self addressed envelope in with my medal when you send it out to me :)

It has precisely fuck all to do with you what time anyone leaves the ground, other than yourself.
do you live in longsight,and leave at 85 mins,,, joking

I drive about 50 miles to the ground and find it takes me longer to get to the game than get home! It can take up to two hours from leaving the house to getting in the ground parking nearby with a 5 min walk.
I clap the players at the end and am normally home parked up and heading off for a pint after about 1 hr 25 mins.
So please please keep leaving early because I can get home quicker, and thank you for being so considerate making my journey quicker.

chris85mcfc said:
oakiecokie said:

Pretty passionate response from a guy that claimed he wasn't interested at all in this topic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on any topic, 65 page thread that hasn't been pulled down says that it's a topic worth talking about. Still makes me laugh that grown men get so irate :)

chris85mcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
chris85mcfc said:
Sorry mate, think your heads gone. The guy I replied to said that he would get off at 1-0 if the game 'wasn't exciting'. That is the most ridiculous reason for leaving a game ive ever heard, and to me it sounds a bit arrogant. Fair enough if your bored of watching your team then go but I just can't understand why anyone would do that.

Not really sure where the glory hunting part comes into it, but yes if you can post me a badge out ill wear it on Sunday just for you :)

i really wouldn't worry about that happening to you as i would say 100% of the early leavers dont see leaving early as the "HIGHLIGHT" or were you just trying to be dramatic ?

chris85mcfc said:
oakiecokie said:

Pretty passionate response from a guy that claimed he wasn't interested at all in this topic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on any topic, 65 page thread that hasn't been pulled down says that it's a topic worth talking about. Still makes me laugh that grown men get so irate :)

I was right with johnnytapia till he said watching City was more important than beer.

Laugh at how many able (but obviously unfit) folk can't park their cars more than 10 minutes from the ground. (Free) parking in Ten Acre Lane will mean minimal queuing if you leave at the end and keeps you fit.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Can you imagine how it looks to the players? They've run themselves into the ground for 80 minutes to earn a hard-fought win and the stadium starts to empty, with it being half-full at the end. Perhaps it might occur to them to think that if the fans can't be arsed, why should they.

We're a title-chasing team, with a decent chance of the first ever domestic treble and people can't be bothered to support the team for 90 minutes. It really is a bit pathetic.
Who gives a fuck what the players think
If I or anyone else wants to get up on 85 mins or 90 mins and fuck off,we will
I'll tell you who's "pathetic" the moaning fuckers on here.
Well why not save yourself a couple of hours or more and not bother turning up at all? I'm sure some of you would be much happier watching a crap team under the likes of Stuart Pearce and being able to say "Come on, let's go. I've seen enough of this shit."

The atmosphere in the stadium, even last Tuesday against Barca when it should have been rocking, is utterly shite because that "who gives a fuck" attitude typifies so many City fans these days.

I hope this is you on a wind up.

Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Who gives a fuck what the players think
If I or anyone else wants to get up on 85 mins or 90 mins and fuck off,we will
I'll tell you who's "pathetic" the moaning fuckers on here.
Well why not save yourself a couple of hours or more and not bother turning up at all? I'm sure some of you would be much happier watching a crap team under the likes of Stuart Pearce and being able to say "Come on, let's go. I've seen enough of this shit."

The atmosphere in the stadium, even last Tuesday against Barca when it should have been rocking, is utterly shite because that "who gives a fuck" attitude typifies so many City fans these days.

I hope this is you on a wind up.
Funny I was just thinking about you as there was an advert and one of the actors was a dead ringer for you.

Actually it's not a wind up. It's something I've decided I feel strongly about. We fans have a part to play and I don't think we're doing that. There's an attitude that we are there just to be entertained and don't have to give anything back but I believe we do owe something to the players. And part of that is giving them support for the full 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.