Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Be interesting to see the results of a study to find out if the etihad is worst ground to get away from. Only then will I kind’ve understand why we walk out on the team like we do. Had to laugh yesterday there was a city fan on 606 who openly admitted he went for a pint in the middle of a half.
I hate dippers fans like the next blue but they love their club and show the appreciation for the team. If that was us yesterday thrashing someone 9-0 the ground would’ve been half empty at the end. Maybe we have more non Manc fans than we realize and they do in fact have a long way to go home.
Like I said earlier Gladbach fans stayed till the end and applauded their team and yet it took us best part of a hour to get away. I have never,ever left early; you just factor in the time it takes. So what if you get home half an hour late. Are you so short of time?

I think the issue here is that some people just can’t get their head around the fact that for a lot of people the actual football match is just one part of their football day out. For some it’s not even the major part of it.

We should take a leaf out of North Koreas book and force the bastards to stay until the final whistle and cheer for the team, or have an organised cry if a player gets injured or we lose.

Always been full of sad cunts desperate to get home, kids in school the next day wow going bed at midnight is really going to ruin them isn't it haha. Honestly pathetic just glad they miss the historic last minute goals.
Everything alright at home mate ?

I leave early most games….absolutely nobody elses business. Getting away from the ground is shit and must be one of the worst in the country.

Staying until the end doesn’t make you a better fan than the early leavers, it really doesn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.