Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I accept that everybody has the right to leave when they want and has more important things than City.

But the Etihad is a long way from being the hardest stadium to get away from. Its a 25 minute walk to Piccadilly station.

Do people not realise how shit it looks to everybody. My toes were curling at the end of the two home games this season.

Love to know what Haaland thinks when he scores an 18 minute hat trick to seal an amazing comeback win and there is nobody left at the end to applaud the team off. I would imagine he wonders wtf is going on, which is pretty much what the rest of the country think when they see the stadium empty on 88 mins whilst we are champions and top of the league.

He is used to 80,000 staying back in Dortmund where there is a tradition of fans and team applauding each other. We are the polar opposite.

Very, very strange how fans observe other fans behaviour these days (even fans supporting the same team). Any little thing is pulled up on.
I don't understand the dick waving arms race thats developing.
It seems the media have successfully infiltrated the ego's of football fan 'ultras', who are now only content with a fan version of North Korea being put in place. Fan shaming - now there's a weird development.
When fans leave, how they react to the game, how they react to players, how they understand tactics, etc, really isn't up for discussion. They pay their money and they make their choice.
Football is, ultimately, an entertainment industry, and fans add to the entertainment.

Spurs is a fucking pain getting away from if need to use the Seven Sisters tube station.

Very, very strange how fans observe other fans behaviour these days (even fans supporting the same team). Any little thing is pulled up on.
I don't understand the dick waving arms race thats developing.
It seems the media have successfully infiltrated the ego's of football fan 'ultras', who are now only content with a fan version of North Korea being put in place. Fan shaming - now there's a weird development.
When fans leave, how they react to the game, how they react to players, how they understand tactics, etc, really isn't up for discussion. They pay their money and they make their choice.
Football is, ultimately, an entertainment industry, and fans add to the entertainment.

Paragraphs of shite to justify your empty blue seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.