Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Can’t we just lump all these “I’m a better fan than you” threads into one large “HAIL ME - I’M A SUPERFAN” thread.

It could have a weekly poll attached to it and all the needy narcissistic types could vote for themselves after each game.

giphy.gif

Can’t we just lump all these “I’m a better fan than you” threads into one large “HAIL ME - I’M A SUPERFAN” thread.

It could have a weekly poll attached to it and all the needy narcissistic types could vote for themselves after each game.
I choose to stay to the end but I don't wear it has a badge of honour, if someone chooses to leave early that is their choice. People leave for different reasons to suggest that it's some how disrespectful is just ridiculous

Just one of the things that's changed unfortunately. When I first started going to M.R you were more or less expected to stay and applaud the team for their efforts. Was just a more personal kind of support, a corner would produce a huge roar of encouragement especially chasing a game, no silence as its kicked, everyone yelling blue ball to try to get city a throw in, even shouting big boot now when the keeper was clearing it. Totally different now, maybe the death of the kick about or playground game means people feel less connected.

If only 5% stayed, every single one of them must be on this thread.

I like girls with black hair and I just can not get my head around why everybody else doesn’t.

Personally I don't get it. We applaud the team for 90mins, get behind them and cheer them on, yes it was a great comeback but it was only Palace ffs.
What next, fist pumps to the crowd like Bingo does with the tramps?

I might start doing this, not cos I’m a super-fan you understand, just to stop me getting so mad trying to get out of St Brigid’s car park

Yeah let’s just drop it. Fine if people turn up late, go home early, don’t turn up at all, don’t sing. Accept all of this, or else you’re a super fan.

Are we going to get this thread after every home game? Just wondering as our support always begin to piss off home from 75 minutes onwards.
It's a 7-30 kick-off on Wednesday and the kids aren't back at school. Are people planning to spend three days thinking up new excuses?
Fans leave games early everywhere. But in almost 50 years of watching away games I've never seen any ground where so many leave early unless we are absolutely panning the home side. - See the swamp October 2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.