Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
If I stay and applaud the team I get caught in it and end up home much later.

I stay till the end and then I leave, I don’t leave early.
Nor do I hang on after.

I never said I was surprised about the traffic? On the contrary, im very very used to it and know if I can scoot as soon as the whistle blows , have a good walking pace back to the car, I can then just about get away just before the build up starts,

If I hang on, im looking at being home 30 mins later at best , and considering im up at 5am it’s a big deal on a week night,

If im attending an away game I go by coach so theirs not much I can do timings wise so I plan my day accordingly, rarely go to midweek aways and as im dependant on the coach anyway usually stop and applaud at away games.

If that’s ok with you
It is my friend and I hope you feel better getting that off your chest.

When I read what this was about, my mind cast back to the shitty times for City, many on here, mostly deranged, let’s be up front about that from the off, but lovely veterans of those dark days. Who went fucking tonto when City scored.

I wonder what those of you were there in the period when it was shit, but you were there, think about leaving early now, when you are now watching the best team on the fucking Planet?

Whatever the whys and wherefores I have to say I thought the early leaving situation wasn't as bad as it has been last night. Felt like more stayed to make an effort than did at Palace and don't doubt Erling's lap of honour helped with that. The kid really does look like he feels like he's home and it's beautiful to see.

I'll never understand why people would want too miss even one minute of the greatest City team we've ever seen leaving 10 minutes at every game is crazy to me like some don't appreciate how lucky we are right now
One day this will be over, nothing lasts forever.

I'll never understand why people would want too miss even one minute of the greatest City team we've ever seen leaving 10 minutes at every game is crazy to me like some don't appreciate how lucky we are right now
20 minutes to go loads were streaming out. Each to their own missing goals when tickets cost a fortune, always been a value for money person so stay until stuff finishes, football, Cinema, music gigs etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.