Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
What gets on my nerves is where I sit in south stand level 3 row p on the end of a row. From 75 minutes people start leaving In various ways.
1. The slow walkers 1 step every 5 seconds.
2. The stop and wait if city attack
3. The just stop and block my view
4. The get down and sit in any random seat nearer the exit.
5. Last game get to barrier and stand there and block everyone’s view.

the last 10 minutes of every game I can’t see any goalmouth action if I sit down.

it’s and absolute joke, to all the early leavers it’s not just you missing the game it’s everyone else trying to see the game whilst you slow walk out.

does my head in
Row U agrees with this.

If you're going fucking well get on with it.

Same with people doing HT beers, there can't be any need to stand up, then check who wants one & what they want. Maybe that's why people leave early, zero planning or organisation skills.

Its funny how stayers are deemed Superfans.... really? It's just supporting the team and yes unless someone has a reason to go in comparison stayers are Superfans to the early walkers and using that term is just a way of trying to demean those that stay and support the team and deflect their own actions.

I'll say again if you're going fucking well get on with it.

So let me get this right, not only are some curtain twitchers whinging about people leaving early, they’re now whinging about people leaving at the final whistle?

The ones complaining are even complaining about people who complain about those complaining about those leaving at the final whistle.

Tut tutting their way into peoples good books indeed ;)

I’ll try not to be confrontational , but its no fucker elses business if some leaves early. Mind your own bees wax. How i support city (season ticket for 35 years) is nothing to do with anyone else and people who moan about early leavers are just dick waving and proclaiming to be bigger blues.

I generally leave when the board goes up. My reasons… city isnt my whole life like some peoples

V palace i had a night out planned that i wanted to get away and home for.
V forest i took my 2 little ones and wanted them home at a reasonable hour.

Getting away those few mins early can be the difference between 30/40 mins exrra travel and for those with lives other than city, it all adds up

So honestly, dont worry about it. We all pay our monies and can support our club however the fuck we want. Wanna sing? Sing. Wanna sit on your hands saying fuck all? Fine. Wanna leave early? No one elses business.

Just dont worry about it
Well said. Some peoples entire lives revolve around watching a football team. It’s a bit odd isn’t it.

I’m a season ticket holder and love City, but it’s just one of several hobbies, interests and obligations in my life.

Same with the people who think unless you go to every away game you’re not a proper fan. Well, I’ve got other things I like to do with my weekends as well as watching football…

I stay amd applaud them off no matter the KO time or in some games it going to extra time.

On a normal 8pm game I will normally be home for midnight-ish or just before

I like others am up for work at 5am, I have never found staying back impeded me from that.

Others may travel further and get home later from an 8pm, and fair enough, but as this game was a 7:30pm and likewise on sat and sunday games that are over 7:30pm at the latest, I find the getting home too late an easy excuse, and not one that washes for not staying.

People are gonna do it though, that is up to them, I won't critcise that, just some of the silly reasons

Well said. Some peoples entire lives revolve around watching a football team. It’s a bit odd isn’t it.

I’m a season ticket holder and love City, but it’s just one of several hobbies, interests and obligations in my life.

Same with the people who think unless you go to every away game you’re not a proper fan. Well, I’ve got other things I like to do with my weekends as well as watching football…
I honestly think for some they just need something to moan about. Nowt on the pitch to have a whinge about. Sterlings gone.
Hang on!!! That fuckers leaving early!!!

I’ll try not to be confrontational , but its no fucker elses business if some leaves early. Mind your own bees wax. How i support city (season ticket for 35 years) is nothing to do with anyone else and people who moan about early leavers are just dick waving and proclaiming to be bigger blues.

I generally leave when the board goes up. My reasons… city isnt my whole life like some peoples

V palace i had a night out planned that i wanted to get away and home for.
V forest i took my 2 little ones and wanted them home at a reasonable hour.

Getting away those few mins early can be the difference between 30/40 mins exrra travel and for those with lives other than city, it all adds up

So honestly, dont worry about it. We all pay our monies and can support our club however the fuck we want. Wanna sing? Sing. Wanna sit on your hands saying fuck all? Fine. Wanna leave early? No one elses business.

Just dont worry about it
Hardly proclaiming to be bigger blues if someone is more dedicated- stays to the end, puts City as their priority and willing to spend entire weekends following them home and away regardless of other potential outlets/hobbies- they are probably a bigger/more devoted fan than someone who doesn't.

There is nothing wrong with people supporting to different levels and the difficulty comes from someone who does put City as their life to understand someone who doesn't. There is absolutely nothing wrong with ur stance on City being a part of your life but not all of it. Also, you supporting in whatever way u want to support, you're still supporting.

But, there are better fans than others- to argue otherwise would be ludicrous and all this comes down to is varying levels of commitment to City seeing it from their own perspective and struggling to understand anothers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.