Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Probably as good as you feel knowing you’re some kind of super fan for always staying behind after the game to clap :)
I think it's like for example yesterday, 30 mins. 30 fucking mins and there's hundreds of people leaving to avoid a que for a pint a pie and a piss. That's not a traffic issue. It was embarrassing.

I think it's like for example yesterday, 30 mins. 30 fucking mins and there's hundreds of people leaving to avoid a que for a pint a pie and a piss. That's not a traffic issue. It was embarrassing.
I never said anything about half time.

Not once ,

I simply stated why I left at full time and not hung around.

You’re bringing up new things to be outraged about and that’s quite frankly more pathetic than people wanting a pint or a piss at the football.

Not once ,

You’re bringing up new things to be outraged about and that’s quite frankly more pathetic than people wanting a pint or a piss at the football.

Leave when you want mate, someone huffing and puffing is the least of your concerns, just ignore them.

Not once ,

I'll be honest I haven't read your posts it's not individuals leaving for reasons it's when you see thousands of us all fucking off with 10 mins left.

I’ll try not to be confrontational , but its no fucker elses business if some leaves early. Mind your own bees wax. How i support city (season ticket for 35 years) is nothing to do with anyone else and people who moan about early leavers are just dick waving and proclaiming to be bigger blues.

I generally leave when the board goes up. My reasons… city isnt my whole life like some peoples

V palace i had a night out planned that i wanted to get away and home for.
V forest i took my 2 little ones and wanted them home at a reasonable hour.

Getting away those few mins early can be the difference between 30/40 mins exrra travel and for those with lives other than city, it all adds up

So honestly, dont worry about it. We all pay our monies and can support our club however the fuck we want. Wanna sing? Sing. Wanna sit on your hands saying fuck all? Fine. Wanna leave early? No one elses business.

Just dont worry about it
Hope your night out was good. Your life sounds ace.

I'll be honest I haven't read your posts it's not individuals leaving for reasons it's when you see thousands of us all fucking off with 10 mins left.
We’re talking about people not staying at the end after the whistle to applaud the fans

Not early leavers or people going for a pint at half time

We’re talking about people not staying at the end after the whistle to applaud the fans

Not early leavers or people going for a pint at half time
Ah ok, got wrong end of the stick here then, different story that.

Never been done for that?

I noticed that a lot of the parking restriction signs have disappeared in side streets just off the road that heads back into town opposite the mitchell arms (Every Street?) Have she restictions been lifted or just moved/been made smaller ?

Never been done for that?

I noticed that a lot of the parking restriction signs have disappeared in side streets just off the road that heads back into town opposite the mitchell arms (Every Street?) Have she restictions been lifted or just moved/been made smaller ?
I have a blue badge . My post was in reply to another blue badge holder that uses the car park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.