Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Well said. Some peoples entire lives revolve around watching a football team. It’s a bit odd isn’t it.

I’m a season ticket holder and love City, but it’s just one of several hobbies, interests and obligations in my life.

Same with the people who think unless you go to every away game you’re not a proper fan. Well, I’ve got other things I like to do with my weekends as well as watching football…
No that's not the case- you are a proper fan if you support the club and attend games (even if its every now and then)-

But, firstly it's not odd/weird for people's lives to revolve around a football team (you never know what their life situation is). People are more than entitled to all support to different levels.

The difficulty comes from people who support to different levels recognising the other person's perspective. You've just called people whose entire lives revolve around City odd in the same way they would say you're not devoted as you leave early etc.

Also, let's get thus straight there are better fans and more devoted fans than others. If people's whole lives revolve around following city that makes them a more devoted fan than someone's who doesn't.

When I read what this was about, my mind cast back to the shitty times for City, many on here, mostly deranged, let’s be up front about that from the off, but lovely veterans of those dark days. Who went fucking tonto when City scored.

I wonder what those of you were there in the period when it was shit, but you were there, think about leaving early now, when you are now watching the best team on the fucking Planet?
We are kidded along that we are in the best league in tbe world. In reality we coast most games at home...jepordy keeps bums on seats....

No that's not the case- you are a proper fan if you support the club and attend games (even if its every now and then)-

But, firstly it's not odd/weird for people's lives to revolve around a football team (you never know what their life situation is). People are more than entitled to all support to different levels.

The difficulty comes from people who support to different levels recognising the other person's perspective. You've just called people whose entire lives revolve around City odd in the same way they would say you're not devoted as you leave early etc.

Also, let's get thus straight there are better fans and more devoted fans than others. If people's whole lives revolve around following city that makes them a more devoted fan than someone's who doesn't.
Sorry but I do maintain that it’s sad as fuck if you’re a grown adult and your entire life revolves around a football team.

Sorry but I do maintain that it’s sad as fuck if you’re a grown adult and your entire life revolves around a football team.
My wife told me a story this morning before she went to her work,made me cry.
It was sad beyond belief.
Following a football club 24/7 comes nowhere close to being sad.

I think it's like for example yesterday, 30 mins. 30 fucking mins and there's hundreds of people leaving to avoid a que for a pint a pie and a piss. That's not a traffic issue. It was embarrassing.
Club decision to keep food outlets open to avoid wait times at half time.

In Cricket your not permitted at some grounds to move between the overs.
Maybe some for of football etiquette should be introduced?

Well said. Some peoples entire lives revolve around watching a football team. It’s a bit odd isn’t it.

I’m a season ticket holder and love City, but it’s just one of several hobbies, interests and obligations in my life.

Same with the people who think unless you go to every away game you’re not a proper fan. Well, I’ve got other things I like to do with my weekends as well as watching football…
I think a lot of "proper fans" will find energy prices and £1000 min to watch every domestic away match may make them less than proper.

In Cricket your not permitted at some grounds to move between the overs.
Maybe some for of football etiquette should be introduced?
Well, with this City the ball isn't out of play for long and you could wait 5 minutes for a break in play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.