Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Whatever the whys and wherefores I have to say I thought the early leaving situation wasn't as bad as it has been last night. Felt like more stayed to make an effort than did at Palace and don't doubt Erling's lap of honour helped with that. The kid really does look like he feels like he's home and it's beautiful to see.
Or a 7.30 kick off...

Me and my wife went to our first game this season against forest and my god we've changed. So many fans, so much traffic, it was like going to see city play utd. I guess it must be the haaland effect but getting tickets, getting to the ground, its all so blimey difficult.

Same here in Bluemoon, I know its been growing over the years but feels like we've gone another level since we bought haaland. Matchday threads that used to be 80 or 90 pages long is now 200+ , so many new users too.

In Cricket your not permitted at some grounds to move between the overs.
Maybe some for of football etiquette should be introduced?
just let people do what they want.

Who cares if a few leave early?

The traffic is that bad around the stadium that I’m glad people go at different times

Never been done for that?

I noticed that a lot of the parking restriction signs have disappeared in side streets just off the road that heads back into town opposite the mitchell arms (Every Street?) Have she restictions been lifted or just moved/been made smaller ?
They'll still be covered by the residential parking zones. Because of the new arena possibly having events on any day, the City Council is consulting on making the RPZs not just "event" days but to apply any day from noon to 11pm. And, though this was rejected last time, they are considering restrictions on industrial areas within the RPZs (e.g. near Holt Town metro station).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.