Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
On the plus side very few empty seats, the family stand end of august (regardless of 3pm ko) would normally be littered with them so something has changed. Are the club clamping down on no shows or making it easier to sell on tickets? Haaland effect ? Always stay and clap them off.

Christ, I'm not staying afterwards in case the players fancy a walk round. I never leave before the final whistle but I'm not hanging around after that.
Exactly! Only time I’ve ever seen us do a lap of honour is when we’ve won the league. I’ll hang around now though. I don’t want to get moaned at.you never know the lads might fancy a shower next time before they do one. Might work out better if I stay in my seat for an hour the traffic will have died down by then

This complaint seems to be the other way round for away games. Seen many complaints of players not being arsed to clap the travelling fans at the end. Odd, isn’t it.

Stayed to the end as always, takes even with the early leavers a bit of time to get out of SS3 from halfway up.
Exactly the same in the back dozen rows or so of EL3, takes a good few minutes after the whistle to get anywhere near the stairwells, so plenty are still there when they applaud the fans whether they want to be or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.