Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
On the plus side very few empty seats, the family stand end of august (regardless of 3pm ko) would normally be littered with them so something has changed. Are the club clamping down on no shows or making it easier to sell on tickets? Haaland effect ? Always stay and clap them off.
I was in the ticket office queue to pick up some away tickets and there were plenty of people buying match tickets and memberships. Demand has increased.

There were thousands of Blues in the East Stand applauding the lads after the final whistle. There’s no point me leaving early as our packed coach can’t go without us.

It’s noticeable the absence on this thread of people who do loads of moaning about away tickets. I’m guessing not many of them go to home games, unless we’re playing the Dippers or Rags.

On the plus side very few empty seats, the family stand end of august (regardless of 3pm ko) would normally be littered with them so something has changed. Are the club clamping down on no shows or making it easier to sell on tickets? Haaland effect ? Always stay and clap them off.

It's no longer (officially) the family stand. Anyone can buy tickets, including individual adults.

Most of the ground was pretty full at the end of the match bar 111, 110, 109, strangely. The family stand/north stand looked pretty full at the end. Yes, there was an exodus towards the end of the match, but it wasn't as bad as normal. The real test will come on Wednesday night. But as the schools aren't back yet, it shouldn't be too bad.

I came on public transport yesterday. 'Kinell. Left at 11.10 got back 18:40. Ninety minutes for the game including the fuckin' time their goalie pissed up the south stand and family stand, and as the Good Sheik's private jet flies it's only eleven miles. I'm back in the car on Wednesday. I can fully understand people not wanting to get involved with public transport or try and get off the car park at full time.

I came on public transport yesterday. 'Kinell. Left at 11.10 got back 18:40. Ninety minutes for the game including the fuckin' time their goalie pissed up the south stand and family stand, and as the Good Sheik's private jet flies it's only eleven miles. I'm back in the car on Wednesday. I can fully understand people not wanting to get involved with public transport or try and get off the car park at full time.

£2 on a bus to anywhere starts in September. £5 for an all day ticket.

• Adults will pay no more than £2 for a single bus journey, while a £5 1 day AnyBus Adult travelcard will cover unlimited bus travel within the 10 boroughs of Greater Manchester until 03.59am the following day.
  • Children aged five to 16 will pay no more than £1 for any single bus journey. The 1 day AnyBus Junior travelcard will cover unlimited bus travel within Greater Manchester for just £2.50 a day.
  • Children under the age of five will continue to travel on buses for free.
  • The capped fares only apply to singles and day tickets. Season tickets (e.g. weekly, monthly) are still available.

I couldn't go, I can't on Wednesday either (work interfering).

I normally clap them off, but I'm not sure doing a "lap of honour" (not my description) after beating a team we should be beating is that good an idea, yes, applaud the fans from the centre circle, but no need to milk it in a game like this.
For me, there is No need for it in any game bar a title celebration etc. klopp has started this little craze with his disciples loving every minute of it. To be honest it’s not my cup of tea and whilst I stay til the end and clap the team as I am leaving the stand, I’m not hanging around for this sort of thing.

Its a strange one for me
we always stay apart from a late midweek kick off when my lads in school. next day

All i know
if yesterdwy was v the rags or scousers
after being 2 nowt down
it would have been almost full at the end to applaud them off.

Do all the players come and applaud the fans at away games? Do they fuck. Most of the time at home games they wave to their boxes and fuck off down the tunnel. Pep fucks off straight down the tunnel. They applaud the fans one game and all of a sudden they're heroes and we're cunts? I don't think so.

• Adults will pay no more than £2 for a single bus journey, while a £5 1 day AnyBus Adult travelcard will cover unlimited bus travel within the 10 boroughs of Greater Manchester until 03.59am the following day.
  • Children aged five to 16 will pay no more than £1 for any single bus journey. The 1 day AnyBus Junior travelcard will cover unlimited bus travel within Greater Manchester for just £2.50 a day.
  • The capped fares only apply to singles and day tickets. Season tickets (e.g. weekly, monthly) are still available.
I have a FOC bus pass and £10 per annum tram 'n train pass. Got to the ground on a train and a tram for nowt, but £2 a go! I used to get to Maine Road, four buses for !d a pop. Some fuckers are getting rich on the back of poor, impoverished footy fans.

That doesn't look like Andy Burnham...

1661673922165.png

Attachments

• 1661673902827.png
    1661673902827.png
    338.8 KB · Views: 11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.