Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
This thread is going round in circles in a similar fashion to the thread on atmosphere at home games.

Probably best that we come to terms that the majority of supporters can’t be arsed staying till the end - in a similar way to the majority can’t be arsed helping to create an atmosphere.

This is the best time we will ever have as supporters and the majority of fans simply can’t be arsed.

Haaland must be wondering wtf he has come to, going from the Yellow wall at full time at Dortmund to an empty stadium at full time at City.
Each one of these threads are pointless and simply antagonise blues against blues.

Both sides can’t see the validity in each other’s position and revert to insults.

It's a sport thing isn't it? There are loads of videos of fans of every sport leaving before the end for different reasons.

This thread is going round in circles in a similar fashion to the thread on atmosphere at home games.

Probably best that we come to terms that the majority of supporters can’t be arsed staying till the end - in a similar way to the majority can’t be arsed helping to create an atmosphere.

This is the best time we will ever have as supporters and the majority of fans simply can’t be arsed.

Haaland must be wondering wtf he has come to, going from the Yellow wall at full time at Dortmund to an empty stadium at full time at City.
Rubbish. Atmosphere on wednesday was spot on.

It's the fault of those Ultras. ;-)

If Erling made a subtle comment about fans staying until the end of the match, so he and the other players could thank them for their support, I'm sure more fans would stay.

The atmosphere was crackling on Saturday and Wednesday, the best it's been for years. And I'm a big critic of the atmosphere at the Etihad.

It's a sport thing isn't it? There are loads of videos of fans of every sport leaving before the end for different reasons.

You laugh and the social media fans who are outside the ground interviewing people before the game ends calling people for leaving early.

Or the telly watches who put zero effort in, would stay til the end if they went of course, but think it looks bad on the telly.

It doesnt look great to see, but at the end of the day, people have their own reasons for leaving early.

I stay to the final whistle but i'm only down 5/6 times a season and want to make the most of it. I actually drove down on saturday there, decided to park at the blue car park at the ground - didn't get out of there until close to 6pm. Madness.

So yeah i can sort of understand it if congestion for the car park/tram etc is going to be that bad by staying til the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.