Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
This thread is going round in circles in a similar fashion to the thread on atmosphere at home games.

Probably best that we come to terms that the majority of supporters can’t be arsed staying till the end - in a similar way to the majority can’t be arsed helping to create an atmosphere.

This is the best time we will ever have as supporters and the majority of fans simply can’t be arsed.

Haaland must be wondering wtf he has come to, going from the Yellow wall at full time at Dortmund to an empty stadium at full time at City.
Your name us apt. Its a totally different mind set of support in germany to england and id personally hate the organised atmosphere that the germans create

Im sure haalands just enjoying playing for his boyhood team, under the best manager in the world, for the best team in the world, earning fuck knows what a week with his family alongside him and not worrying about the yellow fuckin wall.

Honestly some of you are coming across a bit dipper. Bit weird. Bit culty

Your name us apt. Its a totally different mind set of support in germany to england and id personally hate the organised atmosphere that the germans create

Im sure haalands just enjoying playing for his boyhood team, under the best manager in the world, for the best team in the world, earning fuck knows what a week with his family alongside him and not worrying about the yellow fuckin wall.

Honestly some of you are coming across a bit dipper. Bit weird. Bit culty
Aye I’m sure Haaland was absolutely buzzing when coming back on the pitch at full time to applaud the 10k still in the stadium on Saturday and Wednesday after scoring 2 hat tricks.

My toes were curling.

The best we will ever have and 80% if the crowd can’t be arsed.

But they’ve told us on this thread, they have more important things in their lives than staying an extra 10 mins to see the end of the game.

At the end of the game today, Erling Haaland lead a team-wide (bar Kyle Walker who saw his arse about something, kicked the ball at the fans in the East Stand and was throwing his arms in then air as he left pitch… fuck knows what went on there?!) sort of lap of honour to every stand in the stadium and there were barely any fucking fans left to acknowledge it.

That’s the most comprehensive applause I’ve ever seen from any player at our ground.

He, and the rest of the team, deserve better than everyone fucking off before that sort of thing!
It's nothing new. Mostly transport related. I find it devastating that the few times I am able to get up a season, the last 15-20 minutes are missed due to the Mexican wave of people getting up for people leaving their seats.

Aye I’m sure Haaland was absolutely buzzing when coming back on the pitch at full time to applaud the 10k still in the stadium on Saturday and Wednesday after scoring 2 hat tricks.

The multiple Haaland chants throughout the night, huge cheers for each of his goals and a standing ovation for him on substitution probably placated him just a little.

Hes happy here and clearly thriving. You're trying to make this into something it isn't.

The lovely lady who sits next to me left on 85 minutes. She was parked on the Blue car park, as we have done for the first time this season. We stayed to the end, applauded the players off. She messaged me she was home in Tyldsley, just as we were pulling off the car park.
Is this a piss take ?

The multiple Haaland chants throughout the night, huge cheers for each of his goals and a standing ovation for him on substitution probably placated him just a little.

Hes happy here and clearly thriving. You're trying to make this into something it isn't.
Why LEAVE EARLY ? I don't get it, if you have to leave 10 or 15 minutes before the end why buy a ticket ??? Seriously what the fuck!!!! just watch it on TV.

tbf this is something new that previous players/teams havent done post-game at home (Unless they are saying goodbye to the fans! haha). I'm assuming this is something more he's used to in the German games but after last night i can imagine people arent going to want to leave as early, especially the younger supporters who's parents are hauling them out. Was great to see him doing a solo lap last night. The kid is a superstar.
THIS WILL NOT LAST FOREVER
Embrace it, don't fuck off early, as in a heartbeat we could be shit again...

I’ll try not to be confrontational , but its no fucker elses business if some leaves early. Mind your own bees wax. How i support city (season ticket for 35 years) is nothing to do with anyone else and people who moan about early leavers are just dick waving and proclaiming to be bigger blues.

I generally leave when the board goes up. My reasons… city isnt my whole life like some peoples

V palace i had a night out planned that i wanted to get away and home for.
V forest i took my 2 little ones and wanted them home at a reasonable hour.

Getting away those few mins early can be the difference between 30/40 mins exrra travel and for those with lives other than city, it all adds up

So honestly, dont worry about it. We all pay our monies and can support our club however the fuck we want. Wanna sing? Sing. Wanna sit on your hands saying fuck all? Fine. Wanna leave early? No one elses business.

Just dont worry about it
So you're a fan then, rather than a supporter...

I’m playing devil’s advocate to an extent here, I’m a live and let live kind of guy.

I mean emotionally needy in the sense that in their own little minds by staying to the end they become more valuable as fans in comparison with the early leavers who they point out and criticise. Who over the age of 12 actually compares themself to other fans ffs ?? One dafty actually said that staying to the end makes him a better fan than somebody who doesn’t.

It reminds me of being 12 yrs old and arguing on the playground about who had the biggest away support.
Hardly live and let live, you sound a right fruit cake...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.