Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
The multiple Haaland chants throughout the night, huge cheers for each of his goals and a standing ovation for him on substitution probably placated him just a little.

Hes happy here and clearly thriving. You're trying to make this into something it isn't.
Don’t worry I’m sure he will sack off walking round and applauding each stand on 90 mins pretty soon after the toe curling response in the first 3 games.

Can’t understand why anybody thinks it’s a good look the ground being empty on 90 minutes every game ?

The irony that we’ve been singing a song about empty seats at Old Trafford for 10 years when they conceded 6 - yet we have as many empty seats when we have scored 6 !

But it goes round in circles. We have the supporters that know this is a special time and want to show appreciation and those that want to reserve their right to not be arsed.

Absolutely diabolical to see a near empty ground after that performance from City, Haaland and Alvarez. To not stay to applaud those two in particular is just beyond me!
Embarassing.

Fans watch the team when/how they want for their own benefit only. Supporters watch and give support to the team in order to help them achieve more, even if it means going out of their way to do it

Or, in short. Fans do it for themselves, supporters do if for the team.
What a load of waffle.

So im a season ticket holder for 35 + years. In my single years i was hone n away. Ive done european trips , up to being an adult i bought every top that was out , spent money in the shop, brought my kids up as blues and turned a nephew from red ro blue from a staunch red family.

Oh i leave when the board goes up.

So what am i?

Can I just quickly add, as someone who does stay and clap players off the pitch and would like it if a few more did, it really wasn't as bad mid-week at the final whistle as some are making out on this thread....

Don’t worry I’m sure he will sack off walking round and applauding each stand on 90 mins pretty soon after the toe curling response in the first 3 games.

Can’t understand why anybody thinks it’s a good look the ground being empty on 90 minutes every game ?

The irony that we’ve been singing a song about empty seats at Old Trafford for 10 years when they conceded 6 - yet we have as many empty seats when we have scored 6 !

But it goes round in circles. We have the supporters that know this is a special time and want to show appreciation and those that want to reserve their right to not be arsed.
Toe curling my arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.