Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
S
The Emirates was 80% full at the end of their game today when their team was going round applauding the fans, ours was about 5% full.
Slightly exaggeration.
50% full at the Eithad I reckon.
(still a bit crap obviously)

Sadly we were the only section of the stadium the players didn't make it to. Colin Bell Stand corner (section 121) near the away supporters.

Nevermind the kids, my wife and I stayed and cheered them all the same. Erling last player off clapping all corners. What a signing...

Last edited:
It doesn't normally bother me but yes it was poor today. The usual lemmings were streaming out on the 80th minute today, some earlier. After such a pulsating game, great weather, fantastic comeback a 3pm.kick off and a hat trick from our new centre forward I thought more would stay and show some appreciation. Sadly not. Do they have to be home for their tea at 5:30 or the missus locks them out or something? Odd.
Simple solution don't open the gates until full time

Players went missing for 45 mins during the match. So I've no guilt leaving right on the final whistle. CTID

Exactly the same in the back dozen rows or so of EL3, takes a good few minutes after the whistle to get anywhere near the stairwells, so plenty are still there when they applaud the fans whether they want to be or not.
I'm up there too. I didn't think the 80 min exodus was as prominent yesterday. But as soon as the whistle blows people are up and off. I wait and applaud the team while the queue calms down

I find it very disrespectful to the team that people leave 10 minutes before the game
You wouldn't leave the theatre or cinema before the end surely?
I really don't understand it
but there isnt 53k plus getting out of a cinema at once, and the roads away from ground is fucking rubbish

Always been full of sad cunts desperate to get home, kids in school the next day wow going bed at midnight is really going to ruin them isn't it haha. Honestly pathetic just glad they miss the historic last minute goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.