Fans that have been supporting City for 30+ years!!!!

bluemoon1078 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Then you have the likes of scorer a guy that hated Hughes from the very beginning who's said nothing but positive things (form the thew post I've read) about Mancini. Same with me i fucking hated that welsh sheep raping fucking idiot allegedly with a passion, Mancini though has my backing 100%. For the life of me i just can't get my head round why so many people are negative about him. He took over a team that was injury ravaged and with key players absent to the ACON. Since he's been here though he has won a higher percentage of games compared to Hughes and has a far better points per game average. Bellends like Gaurdinomotors think we've gone backwards though since Mancini took over, how the fuck he works that one out i'll never know.

Believe it or not "fuck head", the world extends beyond this site! That is the case [here,] because it is people I know and people who sit around me at COMS, [that expressed the feelings that I repeated in the OP] so wind your neck in you fool!!!!!!!

Followed by:

What?????????? where the hell did you get that from???????can you read English?? have another try and then think before you post!!

There you go. Edited for your own good. Now that I have gone to the extreme length of turning your master-piece into something that is now readable as English, I can now understand your point. Maybe you could do me the favour of trying to write in English in the first place? Also, just so you know, you don't have to put so many "?"'s everytime you are confused. One will do, although I must admit, you must be a very confused individual.

SWP's back said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Believe it or not "fuck head", the world extends beyond this site! That is the case [here,] because it is people I know and people who sit around me at COMS, [that expressed the feelings that I repeated in the OP] so wind your neck in you fool!!!!!!!

Followed by:

What?????????? where the hell did you get that from???????can you read English?? have another try and then think before you post!!

There you go. Edited for your own good. Now that I have gone to the extreme length of turning your master-piece into something that is now readable as English, I can now understand your point. Maybe you could do me the favour of trying to write in English in the first place? Also, just so you know, you don't have to put so many "?"'s everytime you are confused. One will do, although I must admit, you must be a very confused individual.

Dear Lord!!!!!!!!!!

If those guys think that this is the worst we have played in 30 years then it sounds like memory loss is starting to set in - not unheard of in people of a certain age. I have had a season ticket for over 30 years and boy have i witnessed some shite! Not playing great at the moment but I think we have been unlucky with injuries to key players. I also think the semi final defeat has caused some mental damage.The team seems to be lacking a bit of belief especially away from home. Mancini himself has mentioned it. If you are going to support City whether it be for 30 years or 30 days don't expect an easy ride!

bluemoon1078 said:
SWP's back said:

Dear Lord!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but mate, surely you can understand my point. I read your original point as being, "Becareful what you say on here as there are real people in this world that I know.... etc so wind your neck in".

ps - Too many exclamations, one will do to let me know that you are exclaiming.

RACHACE said:
Got told off a bunch of lads who have been going for the best part of the last 30 years that this is the worst football they have seen at City!!

I could'nt believe what they were saying and dared to challenge them only to be shot down with "i have'nt been going long enough" etc etc (Been season ticket holder for last 9 seasons)

I expect a bit of naive/bullshit talk from some younger fans after a few too many WKD's but to hear such bollocks from older seasoned supporters is beyond belief.

I really hope that the shit I am hearing about Mancini is just the vocal minority and that the vast majority can see that we have come so far and still have plenty to play for til the end of the season.

Last night without Tevez and Bellamy we got a point at one of the more difficult places to go in the league, send Manure there without Rooney & Giggs or Liverpool there without Torres & Gerrard or Arsenal there without Van Persie & Arshavin and I imagine that they would all struggle.

Calm down please and there is no point whatsoever in booing Mancini, Vieira, Ade, Toure or anyone. We could actually be the difference and if we don't back and instead moan at any opportunity it will only add to the pressure for OUR manager & OUR players

Been going for 40+ years and they're talking through their arses.

Anybody remember Reading at home in 1998? As we left Maine Road in the pouring rain lots of people were saying they were never coming again - now that WAS dire. People falling over the ball, no control, pretty inept all round. Reality check - around that time we were 10th or 11th in the THIRD tier of English football. We're currently 4th in the TOP tier. Mancini WILL bring us success in time. In the interim (ie. the rest of this season) he will have to make do with what he has got - an unbalanced, overpriced squad containing too many 'also rans' and nowhere near enough quality and character throughout the team courtesy of his predecessor. I've been coming since 1967 and believe it or not we occasionally had poor performances even in the glory days of Bell, Lee etc. (Bolton & Bury in the cups spring to mind) It's all part of the rich tapestry that is being a blue.

Went to my first City game in early 1964, some of the stuff served up around the Derek Kevan/Jimmy Murray period was pretty bad tbh....Gates were poor too, how about 8015 against Swindon....

I cant honestly believe some of the posts on this site of late.....it's like 606 with a bad case of the Wums!...lets all just take a chill pill and look at the facts......

1. We are not playing brilliantly at the moment.

2. Have we the ability to play brilliantly? Yes.

3. We are in the top 4 with a game in hand after 2/3 of the season.

4. We have reached the semi final of the Football League cup.

5. Do we have a manager who has won major titles in the past? Yes.

6. Can we compete against the top four home and away? Yes.

7. How many years are we into our 10 year plan? 2.

8. We are still in with a chance of getting into the qtr final of the fa cup.

9. Do we have any financial worries? No.

10. Can we compete financially for the best players in the world. Yes.

I dont think its' really that bad do you ??

i have been going since 66 and it is definitely not the worst, even the season after we won the league in 68 we smashed west brom in the charity shield, we went to liverpool in 1st league game we were winning 1 nill when i think it was Niel young smashed a ball from outside the box it hit the underside of the stancion came out and the ref played on, we lost that game 2 goals to 1 with hunt and saint john the scorers,after that game we were total crap now your talking bell lee and summerbee era here, with about 15 games gone we were totally out of any chance of the league when the lowest point came when we lost at home to sheff weds big george heslop scoring an own goal, it was probably the worst i have ever seen city, they then changed the style of play and started to win and became cup winners,all i am saying is if city would have won that game at liverpool which they should have done the season might have been different, city were good enough to have won the double That year,i think this city have not been able to bounce back from both derby defeats but the sign of a great side is a team that can bounce back, i think this side as to adapt and quickly to bobby,s style of play,i think if city get a result against liverpool and can get passed stoke in the cup the confidence will start to show, but this season is fantastic compared to the many bad ones we have had?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.