FAO those who just know the rags will be champs come May

Re: FAO who just KNOW that the rags will be champs come May?

We have without doubt blown the chance to win it with relative ease, but win every home game and hold our own away it's still very much ours.

I think we will only win another 6 games all season its not negativity its just a real view on the way we are playing at the moment

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I think we will only win another 6 games all season its not negativity its just a real view on the way we are playing at the moment

We've won seven of our last nine matches.

Hardly the worst form I've ever seen.

never surrender

moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

yes but 7 out of 9 isn't going to win us the title and we have to play Chelsea, rags, Arsenal, Newcastle and Sunderland

BoyBlue_1985 said:
moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

yes but 7 out of 9 isn't going to win us the title and we have to play Chelsea, rags, Arsenal, Newcastle and Sunderland

7 out of 9 may well win us the title, and we are more than capable of beating Chelsea, rags, Arsenal, Newcastle and Sunderland.

moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
moomba said:

7 out of 9 may well win us the title, and we are more than capable of beating Chelsea, rags, Arsenal, Newcastle and Sunderland.

Not the way we are playing at the moment
You know what i would love to be wrong and if i am every blue can abuse me to fuck and i will let you kick me in the crotch i just dont think we have what we need for the final 10 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.