Favourite curry

babysitters in knutsford so excuse to eat there , can get some in wilmslow but prefe the grandparenst , plus a really nicebar opened on minshull street and the botanit as well, but saying that mughlai and samoli are actually better than eastern revive , most locals use shamoli

It's the satisfaction of making my own for me and I do a big batch to freeze a few portions, once you've got the spices they pay for themselves and store well for ages. Spot on about the rice, you can buy enough for a week from any supermarket for the price of a pilau etc. chuck a tin of coconut milk instead of water brings it to a new level.

this is the last one i made,better off using fresh cinnamon rather than the ground stuff,the meat on the shanks just fell off, one of the best i have ever tasted

http://www.itv.com/lorraine/food/deans-masala-braised-lamb-shanks

Decided it needed onions and ended up buying a chicken (now marinating) aswell, it'll now be for dinner not lunch. Normally use green chilli's or red chilli's and not scotch bonnets.

20240904-094607-66d81ed072b70.jpg

Last edited:
I’m a simple soul. I love Keema, lamb Rogan Josh, onion bahjis, mixed kabab, Bombay potatoes.

My mouths watering reading this and I’m sat here in Palma airport unable to do anything about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.