Favourite lines from Viz

btw. viz is the greatest (or was) publication ever. from the pathetic sharks to lawence logic it was piss funny. i'm sat here like a dick laughing just thinking about some editions. one classic always worth a mention was balsa boy, left me wheezing with laughter.

de niro said:
btw. viz is the greatest (or was) publication ever. from the pathetic sharks to lawence logic it was piss funny. i'm sat here like a dick laughing just thinking about some editions. one classic always worth a mention was balsa boy, left me wheezing with laughter.
Never had you down as Viz fan Dn.

Profanisaurus - The definition of "Beaten like a ginger stepchild"

Letter "I mentioned to my wife what a fantastic group Genesis are. You would say that, she replied, you're the lead singer" Phil Collins, Surrey

Advert - The Temperance Spoon (to stop unsightly erections) - "One whack-it's on the slack"

-dabz- said:
de niro said:

everyone is surely. funny beyond belief.

de niro said:
-dabz- said:
de niro said:

I've got around 20 various annuals and specials plus three bin bags full of issues dating back to around 1995 in the loft.
Might stick them on ebay when and if I can be bothered.

-dabz- said:
de niro said:
-dabz- said:

I've got around 20 various annuals and specials plus three bin bags full of issues dating back to around 1995 in the loft.

got a few myself. i'd never part with them though. if you want rid of yours let me know. i'm a few of my faves missing.

dont know why but ravey davey just came in to my head. fucking brilliant.

de niro said:
-dabz- said:
de niro said:
javascript:AdClicked(clickLineVarName2731463505);

got a few myself. i'd never part with them though. if you want rid of yours let me know. i'm a few of my faves missing.

dont know why but ravey davey just came in to my head. fucking brilliant.

I don't really want to get rid myself but at this mo, I'm as poor as a church mouse after getting an enormous gas bill after finding out his wife has left him and taken all the cheese.
As a fellow blue your welcome to pick through them for any your missing though.

AhcUPqLCIAA6-Ml.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.