Favourite lines from Viz

Ancient Citizen said:
Fom the annals of the profanisaurus;

'Dog in a bath' n.

''I was shagging the wife the other night, and accidentally called out her sister's name, when I was on the vinegar strokes. It was like trying to keep a dog in a bath.

'Knickers like Curt Cobain's ceiling:' sim.

Telling phrase descriptive of the situation that sometimes obtains when a lady has taken insufficient precautions to protect her fairy hammock whilst she's got the painters in.

haha dog in the bath

Whilst driving home last night my car mounted the pavement knocking down the neighbour's wife, when I approached him for reparations for the damage to my vehicle he punched me squarely on the chin.
Do any of your other readers have such neighbour problems?

malg said:
I remember this one caused a bit of an outrage!

viz-strip.png

Not sure if it has been covered but the follow up to this was hilarious. The gypsies sued them so they printed an apology which went something like this .........

Last month we printed a headline Thieving Gypsy Bastards, we should not have used the headline Thieving Gypsy Bastards, they are not Thieving Gypsy Bastards and we should never have called them Thieving Gypsy Bastards. We will not call them Thieving Gypsy Bastards again.

i think my all time favourite has to be one of the "live" comic strips. the one where the guy couldn't speak and could only communicate through the medium of darnce. look it up. piss funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.