FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City Council Loan FC United £550K and.....

What about spilling lead or dumping toxic waste on it (apart from building stuff for toxic waste to play in)? The lead thing worked for Oldham Batteries, they're still not building anything on that!

mancmackem said:
What about spilling lead or dumping toxic waste on it (apart from building stuff for toxic waste to play in)? The lead thing worked for Oldham Batteries, they're still not building anything on that!

Ha ha not thought of that one, me being of green credentials and one with nature ;)

A few emails have been fired off to the MEN and other local media...... the council meeting where the (forgone) decision to loan FC United £550,000 is TODAY!

SINCE WHEN HAS MANCHESTER CITY COUNCIL BEEN A BANK LOANING ORGANISATIONS MONEY?
OVER HALF A FUCKING MILLION POUNDS OF MONEY?
THAT BEING COUNCIL TAX PAYERS MONEY????

And who is the guarantor? If FC United default or go bust.... who picks up the tab?

Let me get this right, FCUM will pay £1 rent even though a kids team is currently being charged £1000 rent?

this is an absolute disgrace

should apply for a Judicial Review

that will delay it a year or so

Just had email confirmation that this will be in the MEN tomorrow (Thursday) - hopefully big time against the council's ridiculous actions over this issue.

The most telling thing for me on this thread is there have been no comments from FCUM fans (usually it is AndyFCUM crawling all over the thread defending the club / accusing me of spreading lies....) - their silence is deafening!!!!!

Laughable that the council are doing this.

A joke of a 'club' formed exclusively so that rag arseholes can run riot in shit hole towns and live out their double fantasy of attending games and thinking they're in Green St.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Just had email confirmation that this will be in the MEN tomorrow (Thursday) - hopefully big time against the council's ridiculous actions over this issue.

The most telling thing for me on this thread is there have been no comments from FCUM fans (usually it is AndyFCUM crawling all over the thread defending the club / accusing me of spreading lies....) - their silence is deafening!!!!!

I think you'll be disappointed if you're after a negative piece on this from the MEN, from what I've seen of their coverage so far they've been very pro-FCUM and have made every attempt to belittle, marginalise and misrepresent those opposed to the decision.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:

The silence is indeed deafening. There is either no truth to this story whatsoever or FC SCUM of Bury are desperately trying to cover it up.

Are you reading this FC SCUM Andy?? Not so gobby now are you, you bent bellend.

Mad Eyed Screamer you are doing a great job on this research.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.