Feeling connected to this team….

Jack goes way way above and beyond with the clubs disabled fans. Absolute diamond of a fella, £100 million Gucci model and the nicest most humble guy. A credit to the club and his family.
Just watched his post match interview on ITV+ - super stuff so honest and from the heart - top fella

I've never seen the team and fans so connected before. At the start of the takeover every season gobshites like Moyes would bring up "team work over money" wonder what the goblin thinks now.

These guys are already club legends

I think it helps when the top feels so passionate about the club. We don't see Sheik Mansour but Khaldoon is ever-present for us. Seeing what it means for everyone brings a connection. Pep crying one the pitch saying how much he loves City, you love to see it!

For me that was a fantastic moment. I don't think I have ever seen City players so ecstatic and that includes all our recent trophies. I think there is still something magical about an FA Cup Final which really pulls the players and fans together. I have seen City at Wembley 23 times and yesterday was the best atmosphere of the lot. Our fans were deafening from the first minute to the last and I think the players were a bit overhelmed by the support they got.
Agree.

The 45 mins post final whistle was absolutely brilliant. I felt exactly the same. I think they played Freed from desire and the place was absolutely rocking. Yesterday was one of those memories that will live with me forever.
That’s been ringing in my head since beating the scousers?

That video yesterday of the shaking and hugging the disabled fan at the bottom of the presentation stairs was epic

When I thought i couldn’t be any prouder of the lads then I go and see that
Can anyone share the link to this video? Can’t find it anywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.