Feeling connected to this team….

I think it helps when the top feels so passionate about the club. We don't see Sheik Mansour but Khaldoon is ever-present for us. Seeing what it means for everyone brings a connection. Pep crying one the pitch saying how much he loves City, you love to see it!
HH Sheikh Mansour and his boys absolutely love City.

When they are out in the MC Beach Club on Saadiyat Beach with family and friends they are' fans ', respectful,respectable,dignified but fully connected.

The boys wear City shirts like proper Mancunians.

Watching the Free from Desire clip with our players dancing in front of Blues did it for me...I started crying with Joy.

I've never known Football tears before..well not since as a kid losing to spurs 81.

Seeing our players celebrate as one with our fans touched a nerve.
I don't go to the games now ,and try and kid myself it doesn't really matter as much as a match going fan.I was wrong.utterly wrong.
Yesterday was a Magnificent Manchester City Day,for everyone connected to our great club.
And personally,that connection is probably stronger than ever since 1976.

I feel good every time Pep talks about 'our people' and have noticed that some of the players use that expression now too.
Love the way he says that too. Been to a few away games this season where Pep has lead the players over and there definitely is a special bond there more than ever. Got the likes of Gundo who have been with us years and the English lads that can probably remember when as a club we were shit on the pitch but still one o the best supported teams in the country, and of course there is Phil, can't imagine what it must have felt like for him yesterday.

That video yesterday of the shaking and hugging the disabled fan at the bottom of the presentation stairs was epic

When I thought i couldn’t be any prouder of the lads then I go and see that
Lovely moment and great to see.

We were stood near the corner behind the goal where the players family & friends were just above us so, the lads spent a lot of time in that area both pre/post presentation.

You could tell by how the lads reacted with each other, and by lads I mean everyone with a City badge on the pitch.....we're a unit & backed up by a fucking big blue army in the stands.

I love this team. I don’t think it’s because of the personalities of the players and manager, it’s because this team can do it all. We can play sexy football, we can play counter attacking football, we can also dig in deep and defend a lead. After years of playing with a false 9, we’ve now got a 6 foot 5 inch monster as an outlet up top, it’s like having a stronger Drogba but better. Just special players in each position with their own unique abilities. Enjoy it while it lasts, it won’t get much better than this.

Roll on Thursday, get me on that fucking plane.

JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.