Feeling flat?

Don't give a toss about the 115 shit. For me, the exploits of the boys on the field will stand forever irrespective of whatever happens off the pitch. I'm also forever grateful that as a fan base we are not a bunch of needy fuckers like seemingly so many fans of other successful clubs. Happy to Bert my way along in life come what may.

Anyway couple of weeks and we'll be able to distract ourselves "discussing" waistcoat's tactics.
Same as that. The 115 has been brought about by a bunch of clubs/people who have changed the rules because their dominance is threatened. We cannot control the actions or words of others. They will quieten down if we are not competing...which isn't going to happen so they will always be on our case. It was some members of Uefa, then some of the Premier league, then some people at the fa. Free speech will never be banned so we'll just have to listen to their rants and quietly get on with winning and playing the best style of football. Up the blues, keep the faith.

Anyone else feeling abit flat, a bit knackered ?

So proud of this club and team and I really didn't expect us to be so good this season after the treble. So what an unbelievable mental strength the team has.

To go on the run City have done I found myself getting knackered after each game, even from my sofa !.
I went to Brighton away and put so much effort into support the blues my throat hurt for days.

But now the season has ended and I feel bit flat. I guess that's normal after reaching your target of 4 in a row.

For some reason I'm finding all this 115 shit very draining at the moment. City have done something that's never been done before yet all I hear is 115.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of this 115 fuck me other clubs cheat in clear site and nothing is done. Dippers 50million fiddle, rags well fucking rags.

Just a rant I feel so proud But little flat ;(
The more yer win the more tense it gets. More tension the more yer knackered. A good antidote is to watch the women. Mind, tension is subbed with frustration at times. Nothing like the tension over the bridge. Unless we get that bloody ref we had v CFC!

It’s people online using the word cheats or 115 in every sentence they ask. Laugh at it and then look at our trophies.
Nah mate,don't know about you but I get shit every single day about it.
I've tried ignoring it,trying to explain things with occasional success but within days same people are back on it.
I just find it impossible to laugh off this relentless shit.

It's just the minds natural reaction to being on a high winning 4 in a row. You have this huge uplifting high moment then the flipside is a massive low which is all natural and with hindsight probably what happened in the final to the team.
I found i was trying to gee myself up for the final on Saturday but that buzz, that tingle wasn't there and that's why when the final whistle went I was like oh well, shrug of the shoulders and turned the channel over. Sounds a bit blasé but honestly didn't bother me.

Then it was onto the parade to celebrate the 4 in a row, Saturday wasn't even in my thoughts.

But now I'll detach from City and football for a couple of months and recharge the batteries for the new season, not really bothered about the Euros if I'm honest, after a mentally draining and tense season I'll switch off for a while.
That’s where I am at also. Football fatigue has set in. I don’t blame the players for struggling to get going for the cup. They gave absolutely everything to win the league and tried so hard to progress in the champions league that I can forgive anything after that.

The rags had nothing to lose and everything to prove. Most of their players pretended to be injured then put in a shift for the final. Questionable pens and no luck cost us not because the better team won.

The best team in the country sits top the premier league. I don’t care about the euros either but if I need a football fix I will watch especially the latter stages.

The charges and pep can wait, nothing is going to be decided now. I would like some good news from khaldoon but he don’t say much about the actually things we want to know about.

Anyway, winning is exhausting. That run in caught me by surprise especially the final 3 games.

The positives of 4 in a row outweigh any negatives. Need a min tho before we go again… -:)

Say it all the time but what a club to support.

Will feel flat until the community shield when we get the chance to give those dirty red cunts the slapping they should have gotten on Saturday.

I’ll be out for the Champions League Final on Saturday but am otherwise looking forwards to a summer “off” before we go again.

No Wales in the Euros mean it’s just passing interest.

Most City fans have been relatively humble, modest about the last decade so to have a million rags reappear from the woodwork after one narrow win at Wembley has been quite irritating and reawoken some negativity that the 115 charges still at pending really don't help.

Nah mate,don't know about you but I get shit every single day about it.
I've tried ignoring it,trying to explain things with occasional success but within days same people are back on it.
I just find it impossible to laugh off this relentless shit.
I work at home and so don’t have colleagues on a day to day basis. That said, the people I work with aren’t like that. It’s an office with little to no banter.

I only see it on socials, and it’s always the same thing. A site will put up an achievement of ours and each and every reply will be about 115 and cheating. The back button is pressed, I laugh and then that’s that.

RAWK is the most vocal about it in terms of fans opinions. Again though it’s just letters typed online. I laugh at them also and think of their * title.

There is only one thing really that gets my back up a bit, and that is when someone says noisy neighbours like this yellow tie wearing twat just did on talksport. That’s the only one really that gets me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.