Fergie (merged)

Re: Fergie

fergie is loosing it , with his age now 70 i think he is struggling with the stress how he can blame the linesman after all the decsions they have had in the past v spurs is mad. i personally thought rooney dived into the spurs defender , gotta feeling this could be his last season at united imagen him next season he would be coming out with all sorts of crap in his interviews.

Fergie next year.

tumblr_l3yeqqI0eW1qc1g5po1_500.jpg

Is everyone on here taking the p""h out off His Royal Highness, The one and only Shur Alechic Fegusham of mancester shunited Hic!!!(Shorry aboot tha thish nighnurse disnae hauf taste funnyanthat ya ken).Ash I were saying the lineshman wis totally oot of order haw dare he said Rooney didnae get a fool, I will be havin a wee word in hislughole tahts fer sure, he will never offishiate a game for me thats for sure, He's sindied from the game Just you wait till ar get back teh the headquatersand I will speak to the other members of te refereesh and I will get the 4 points that we shud a got. thats har the noisy nayburs won last time dodgy people being in the game.

sir baconface said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I'm sure he had his beanie on back to front today. Do MANUre beanies have club logo on front and back? Perhaps he has a specially made one to indicate he doesn't know whether he's coming or going!

I didn't see the beanie but this made me laugh. Keep em coming Mr Ewing.

Looking at the pictures of AVB et al celebrating in front of him, it looks like his beanie isn't just on back to front itsw inside out cos the badge is back to front!!!!

Poor old gimmer!!!

The old fart will never get punished...the rags are moaning everywhere..on youtube on twitter and on facebook...they mock me for wearing a wig and yet act like babies when something doesnt go their way.

ManchesterIsCity said:
The old fart will never get punished...the rags are moaning everywhere..on youtube on twitter and on facebook...they mock me for wearing a wigand yet act like babies when something doesnt go their way.

This one has potential, expand please.

Jelly and ice cream , pass the parcel , bouncy castle, having a party .............. U know the rest !!

I have had several in tears on twitter..they are saying the referees and the FA are against them..you couldn't make up your average rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.