Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's open season at United from now on.

From the media to the referees.

Now we will truly see the full extent this horrible man has had on the game.
Bacon will still have an awful lot of power there. I reckon the media will still be shit scared.

I agree - that isn't going to change overnight. It'll take a fair bit longer than that.

Glad he has gone but wondering just how good a manager he still is?

2 trophies in 3 years for a club who have consistently spent millions to attract the top players is not great. Mancini would be slated for this return.
Mancini pissed all over Fergie in the run in last year. Once we messed up with transfers, and with no other real challenge, it was hardly a surprise they won the league this year. The main reason being that they signed the best prem player, for more millions, despite being 29 year old. Hardly a masterstroke from Fergie.

The last 2 years in Europe United have had groups far easier than us yet they have managed to go one round further.
Most telling when United needed Fergie most he was flapping on the touchline failing to influence the ref rather than trying to ensure they saw the game out.

Think I would prefer Fergie at United than Mouriniho, although not sure I would say the same about Moyes.

Kris_Musampa said:
samharris said:
bugsyblue said:
It will certainly help the old pisshead moving upstairs but is anyone else feeling that this won't effect them as much as everyone thinks?

It will effect them..

Am glad he is moving upstairs. It has disaster written all over it. Whover steps in will have his shadow hanging over them and his whisky breath in their nostrils.

Look what happend to Frank O'Farrell after Busby moved upstairs...

Don't forget...
Wilf McGuiness
Tommy Doc.
Dave Sexton
Atkinson

tolmie's hairdoo said:
SuperYaya said:
Luppi said:
Let's just hope that for our sake it's not going to be Klopp + Lewandowski.

It might be a bit shit short term, but long term it's still better than Fergie staying.

It's not mate - it's Moyes.

United players telling people after training they believe he has go the job.
I fucking hope so tolm, I fucking hope so

NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Will missing children come from the basement of the swamp?

And will they look like Giggs ?? ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:
I know people on here aren't Jose's biggest fans but really the guy hurt Ferguson beyond belief. He wanted a third trophy in Europe because of Paisley's record at Liverpool.

Jose ended that chance.

The guy they want to replace them is going to a domestic rival and they get an 'also ran' who even Laudrup in his first season has bettered.

So happy it's untrue. The Cup will top it off.

The cull has not even started mate.

Plenty of backroom staff also out the door.

I was told Rooney was out at the start of the season and Lewandowski was their man (transfer forum). That's nailed on now Moyes is coming, maybe not Lewandowski if Bayern have his signed but Dortmund still have to sell so maybe it may happen, I dunno.

As for backroom staff, wow. I did not expect that. I expected all things to be set and Moyes comes in and is mentored in Europe and takes off as is. Staggered at changes. Tempting fate ;)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bugsyblue said:
It will certainly help the old pisshead moving upstairs but is anyone else feeling that this won't effect them as much as everyone thinks?

Don't underestimate how significant this is, his departure is the inevitable end of the cycle, he knows it and everybody else knows it, they'll compete but never have the starting influence over teams like they have done for 20 years - Fergusons genius is the ability to weave players from all ends of the spectrum into a collective, turning ok players into good, good players into very good, the very good into exceptional, no other manager in world football could of taken that squad and pissed the league like they have this year, that includes your jose's, klopps and peps!!!
Totally agree, and I find it incredibly difficult to believe that Moyes will be given the responsibility.

Whoever it is, and it looks like we'll know soon, they are going to have an incredibly difficult job.

314p2j6.jpg

just a bit of moral support to the rag fans at this most difficult of times. currently the glazers are in talks with fenway at liverpool to see if they can transport 5 million candles to the swamp for the coming weeks mourning.

liverpool are not happy about it, they will only have 323 million candles left, which would last only a couple of days.

samharris said:
NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Will missing children come from the basement of the swamp?

And will they look like Giggs ?? ;)

Worse still.

Rio and Rooney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.