Ferguson retires - Moyes new manager

Re: Ferguson Retired (merged) (cont)

allan harper said:
Ryan Giggs is said to have ruled himself out of succeeding Alex Ferguson as he wants to spend more time with his brothers family.

He loves being a doting uncle apparently ;)

dont see why we all happy, old piss can going upstairs and moyes will just be a yes sir no sir manager. Pisscan will still be managing in some sort of way, and utd being utd ie they always come out smelling of roses, he will prob win the fkin league.

Moyes - seriously underwhelming but hilarious. Already Rags at work trying to convince themselves he's the right man for it?

When I pipe up "What's he won?" the silence is deafening.

Have I just seen him arriving at Old Trafford on TV, or is that old footage that's just being replayed?

Oohhh Davey Moyes!!!!! Davey Davey Davey Moyes!!! That is all!

Blue_Rossy said:
dont see why we all happy, old piss can going upstairs and moyes will just be a yes sir no sir manager. Pisscan will still be managing in some sort of way, and utd being utd ie they always come out smelling of roses, he will prob win the fkin league.
We are all happy because finally we will be able to beat Everton at will. As for Moyes, he won't have the players' complete respect and will struggle to handle all those highly paid egos. Meanwhile, SAF will be upstairs getting permanently pissed or at the horse racing track doing likewise. Next season it will be City v Chelsea for the title.

Re: Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

bobmcfc said:
May 5th he stated in program notes he was staying

May 8th he Retires

Suspicious

He didn't actually say he was staying thou, everyone just assumed that's what he meant

Whether I will be here to oversee another decade of success remains to be seen but I certainly don't have any plans at the moment to walk away from what I believe will be something special and worth being around to see

Perhaps he just meant he would still be around the place.

allan harper said:
Ryan Giggs is said to have ruled himself out of succeeding Alex Ferguson as he wants to spend more time with his brothers family.

Classic,

going to nick that for FB

regards

My opinion on Ferguson is pretty clear cut. You can't argue with what he's achieved, the prolonged success, and the huge number of trophies are undeniable, but you can argue with how he achieved it. Anyone who believes Ferguson and United have been competing on a level playing field over the past 2 decades is living in a dreamworld. United, and Ferguson himself, have engineered the situation so that they benefit hugely at the expense of everyone else.

Matty said:
My opinion on Ferguson is pretty clear cut. You can't argue with what he's achieved, the prolonged success, and the huge number of trophies are undeniable, but you can argue with how he achieved it. Anyone who believes Ferguson and United have been competing on a level playing field over the past 2 decades is living in a dreamworld. United, and Ferguson himself, have engineered the situation so that they benefit hugely at the expense of everyone else.

we all know this matty the important thing is will it continue with gollum i cant see any reasons why it should but stranger things happen

Re: Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Prestwich_Blue said:
George Hannah said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Colin Shindler on 5 Live absolutely laying into Baconface saying he's a bully and a hypocrite and most fans outside the rags hate him. Brilliant.
what time was this please?
About 7:45. He was on with Graham Stringer who is a rag and suggesting Baconface should be going to the House of Lords.
cheers PG

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xllEeFJE7-M&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

(a picture of Colin Shindler in happier days, before they ripped the heart out of the club that didn't ruin his life.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.