Ferguson says Utd far fitter than City

I think all the teams apart from may be Fulham who have allready played 8 games would be a bit off the boil.
It was just a bad performance last week at Wembley.We just wernt at the races imo.
I wouldnt say They were fitter than us though.
They just wanted it more, Fergie and his little comments again. Under mining a very stern performance from his over achievers.

jimharri said:
They looked a lot fitter last week. Plus, they seem to get a lot of late winners, which would suggest that they continue trying to win a game until the last whistle. Now that might be down to fitness or a mental attitude. I know we hardly ever win games in the last 5 minutes.

in fact last season city only scored 5 goals in the last 15 minutes in league games, the lowest total of any premier league team. villa were next with 8 & blackburn 9.

Agree with baconface they were a lot fitter. saying that they put on three youngsters and took off older players creating more energy in the overall team. I think I read somewhere Ashley young was the oldest player in their team at 26.

mancboy123 said:
This is the first time ever ive seen so much empahasis put on a pre season friendly. They beat us with a last minute goal because of a mistake from our defender. Im not saying we were good because quite clearly we werent but we were dreadful and they were good and they still just scraped it and now everyone here, on sky sports, motd, sunday supplement etc has them not losing a game this season running away with the league etc etc.

On MOTD last night Alan Hansen said he normally didnt take any notice of the community shield but because united played well ( didnt mention the fact we were dreadful ) He now believes that is an indicator that they will win the title, its incredible that because they won it and played relatively well now its a big game nad it matters if kompany hadnt made that mistake and we had won on penalties whether the same conclusions would and could have been drawn its laughable.

Im not saying their not a good team quite clearly they are but the way everyone is just conceeding the championship to them based on that game is a joke.

Have to agree I said last week that we were poor and they looked a yard quicker, but they only just beat us, courtesy of a last minute blunder.
Can't believe how easily they are going to win the league! Absolute bollox, remember Chelsea had it "sewn up" until we burst their bubble.
Manure aren't as good as the press make out and won't run away with anything!

these sky fuckers are are saying how fantastic scum were today,they had one shot on target and won 2-1,if it was all about posession then arsenal would have won the title for the last ten years

Bluemanc1968 said:
who cares what this piss can says or thinks, at it again on sky today!! mentioned all the other teams except City when being prematch interviewed!!! Jelly & Ice cream

Heard that...the shaking **** still in denial.

Blue Maverick said:
Why do no other team learn from the Utd ethic of playing until the final whistle, they win the title because of this, they win important games because of this. Football isn't rocket science is it, get your players fitter than the others run the opposition to the ground and keep pressing, I hate the rags as much as the next blue but their work ethic is outstanding they never let up, community shield, West Brom last season and numerous other games.

Agree 100% with this.

In any game against United in the last five minutes the aim has to be try to pin them back to their own half so the can't do any damage.

City still haven't learned this lesson, which I find amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.