Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His best bit was when he took out one of their lot when Mahrez had let the sod run thirty yards with the ball. He fired him a look of 'that was your job and that's how to do it'; he then cast an eye at the bench to suggest a change was needed. Within seconds Guardiola had Sane stripped. :-)

He also upset Duncan Castles no end, which just adds to the enjoyment.

Top lad.

When he’s good, we’re good. As important as Merlin in how well we play imho. Loved it when he got Sergio by the collar and bollocked him for not doing his job and letting a counter attack go

Thank God we didn't sign any DM ( Jorginho, Fred..etc) and Fernandinho is still our main DM.

David will be hard if not impossible to replace but so will this guy. He does so much without getting credit and has a very significant leadership role on the pitch. In my eyes, he is up there with Zaba, Vinnie, Kun and Dave. An absolute legend.

I didnt know i could love Fernandinho any more, but this recent collaboration with the Premier League referees to drive Duncan Castles to an aneurysm is really enjoyable.

He’s phenomenal. Really hope - with some careful ‘managing’ - he can give us another couple of seasons.

My MOTM today, top drawer performance doing the unfashionable tidying up and covering his defenders backs that he is so good at as well as setting attacks in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.