Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was under the spotlight a bit because of the media and he played a bit cleaner barr one tackle,it didn't diminish him at all,put him with the other legends,he will so hard to replace in a couple of years,i did say he would be ok for at least this season when there was a panic on,he is playing better than ever

So important to how we play. Excellent today. Gave Mahrez a bollocking too when he had to make the foul on Shaw because Mahrez was softly trying to get a foot in. What he does so well is make a foul look like an innocent coming together. A master of the dark arts. On the ball from deep just such a dream at times, composed and brilliant at finding the man in space. We really do need someone to help him so he can maintain those levels. If he is injured it impacts us more than De Bruyne (I can say that now!)

He is the only player in the current squad that can’t be replaced with someone else in it.

He is a beast. The boss. And playing better than ever.

Hopefully the fact that he doesn’t have as many miles on the clock as you’d expect might help him to keep up this level of performance for at least a couple more seasons. Looking at Wikipedia he’s played less than 600 career games (including internationals) which may seem like a lot, but someone like Alexis Sanchez who is 3 and a half years younger has played over 700 games. He was also only a regular for Brazil for about 4 years, so he hasn’t been making long trips to South America and back during international breaks for half of his career either.

"Algerian Twitter" is legitimately fuming with him for telling Mahrez off.

It'd be funny if it wasn't sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.