Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in the form of his life - he was imperious yesterday. There were times when he was so much better than Matic, Fellaini and Herrera it almost felt unfair.

I absolutely love the guy but the only criticism I've had previously is sometimes he gets caught receiving the ball off the defence when we're up against high-pressure teams like Liverpool. But this season he has been faultless. I think Bernado and Silva have helped because they drop deeper to receive the ball as well to take the pressure off. Kudos to Pep again.

Fern is now pretty much the perfect all-round midfielder and will rightly go down as a City great.

It’s been ingrained in people that he’s dirty.
He made 3 fouls yesterday.

The media and likes of Gary Neville feeding the image of being a " tactical fouler " , which is perfectly capable of, but yesterday he was superb and kept things moving beautifully .

Rags lemmings are too stupid for their thoughts to be valid, and rag cafe is a breeding ground for bitterness and total stupidity .

i find it bizarre that fans of a club that employed/employs Roy Keane, Eric Cantona, Herrera, Fellaini, Paul Scholes etc etc are moaning that Fernandinho commits some fouls

Must be a serious contender for best holding midfielder in the world on current form.

I don't see anyone who could realistically stake a claim to be better. Busquets has gone downhill significantly in the past 18 months, Casemiro has never been, and never will be in Fernandinho's class, and Kante can't do half the things Fern does.

Must be a serious contender for best holding midfielder in the world on current form.
Ince has done a interview with Paddy Power this morning and said he’s the best holding midfielder in the world. People go on about Kante he said but Fernandinho is the best in his opinion. I can’t argue with that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.