Fernandinho (continued)

Re: Fernandinho

Looks like that club have given him Player of the Month, and rightly so.

For me he has become a more important player than Yaya. Really like watching him play every week, he always looks like he has got so much time even in tight areas. I don't think it will be long before we see him weigh in with a few more goals.

Brazils loss if you ask me. How he doesn't get in that squad is staggering.

The stupid thing is he is exactly what Brazil needs. They have all the flair, but have always lacked players prepared to do the donkey and dirty work. The great thing about Fernandinho is he does all that + he is showing his creative side also. Couldn't be happier he's a blue!

Thought Newcastle tried to bully him today, everytime he got the ball he was tripped or shoved to the ground. He has a brilliant engine though gets he gets more influential into the match as the game goes on.

Another great game from him today. Such a committed team player.

For long spells he was doing the job of two and three men. I thought from 20-53(? when Navas came on?)minutes he was being overrun in midfield and didn't have enough help.

citymad said:
Another great game from him today. Such a committed team player.

Give over, was his worse performance by some distance...... He lost the ball countless times today, he actually only improved, as he normally does, in the last 10-15 when his supreme fitness stands out

A 6/10, which by his standards is poor!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.