Fernandinho (continued)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Is Garcia injured too

Yes he;s injured - and although he's improved, neither him or MDM are anywhere near dynamic enough for Pellegrini's style ...

RandomJ said:
TCIB said:
pudge said:
Not the point I was making tbf

It preceeds your point pudge, your saying we should have pushed a deal through.
The club is saying fuck that, the paramount issue is telling other clubs straight to fuck off taking the piss.
With our current squad i can see why they have that viewpoint.

I'm sorry but when demichelis is your replacement DM you don't have a leg to stand on saying our current squad is good enough. Porto held all the cards, they know we needed a midfielder so yes they took the piss which is how supply and demand works. Now we can be principled all we want but as today showed Fernan being out fucked us as a team and fucked the way Pelle wants us to play. There are times to walk away and there are times to take it up the arse and pay. Fernnado was one of those moments and I just pray Fernan isn't out long or Barca is going to be embarrassing.
Demichelis is OK in midfield

We played very well in the first 25 mins, and then our general play just collapsed

You can't buy a player to cover a short term injury, that's just ridiculous.

It's very disappointing to pick up injuries in a key moment of the season. These are the bits of luck you need to make a good season into an extraordinary season, and vice versa. But we'll just have to work our way through it

Disappointing thing for me is that when we got the ball down and played we ripped Chelsea apart, but we just lost our composure as soon as they scored.

TCIB said:
RandomJ said:
TCIB said:
The club is saying fuck that, the paramount issue is telling other clubs straight to fuck off taking the piss.

I'm sorry but when demichelis is your replacement DM you don't have a leg to stand on saying our current squad is good enough. Porto held all the cards, they know we needed a midfielder so yes they took the piss which is how supply and demand works. Now we can be principled all we want but as today showed Fernan being out fucked us as a team and fucked the way Pelle wants us to play. There are times to walk away and there are times to take it up the arse and pay. Fernnado was one of those moments and I just pray Fernan isn't out long or Barca is going to be embarrassing.

You get your hand in your pocket then, it is very easy to just shout "spend"

Also MD did a decent job considering, so no your wrong and i disagree totally.

No he didn't the game passed him by yet again. He dives in, misses the ball and thus gives the back 4 an unnecessary headache. He just doesn't have the mobility and doesn't read the game well enough to be a DM and you will soon realise that since Fernan is out for 4 weeks.

Marvin said:
RandomJ said:
TCIB said:

Demichelis is OK in midfield

We played very well in the first 25 mins, and then our general play just collapsed

You can't buy a player to cover a short term injury, that's just ridiculous.

It's very disappointing to pick up injuries in a key moment of the season. These are the bits of luck you need to make a good season into an extraordinary season, and vice versa. But we'll just have to work our way through it

Disappointing thing for me is that when we got the ball down and played we ripped Chelsea apart, but we just lost our composure as soon as they scored.

Give Chelsea credit they put us under a lot of pressure, counter attacked well, were energetic and athletic and were very organised - Pellegrini must have known this beofre the game yet he still tried to play a 2 man midfield with MDM - Chelsea had to win this game and Pellgrini got it badly wrong and played into MOurinhos hands IMO

4 weeks on OS awwww shit......no Aguero Nasri or Fernandinho.....we will be out of the FA Cup and the CL before they are back at this rate.

Probably wait until tomorrow so they can get more tests, but absolutely gutted about him missing the Barca match (if 3-4 weeks is correct)

Cobwebcat said:
4 weeks on OS awwww shit......no Aguero Nasri or Fernandinho.....we will be out of the FA Cup and the CL before they are back at this rate.

Could well be. I can't see how we will beat Barca playing these tactics and Chelsea were much the better team so we need to improve 50% to beat them in the cup.

Not good.

pudge said:
moomba said:
pudge said:
We could have done with pushing that deal through if he is out for a few weeks, is why.

Still not sure why Porto would be giggling.
Well I'm sure if the pre contract's true that they'd have been a little miffed, but as we could now do with the player in question I'm sure they'd find it rather pleasing to see us in the situation.

I like being obtuse as much as the next guy but not when the reasoning was obvious.

As Fernandinho getting injured doesnt help them in any way I suspect they're not giggling that much at all.

I'm sure they would have preferred a deal was agreed rather than pay his wages for six months and lose him for nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.