Fernandinho (continued)

Re: Fernandinho

He's off his game at the moment, but it will come back. Has he been overplayed? He's probably done more minutes than anyone else.

Manchester_lalala said:
I thought he was poor today. Can let him off though because he's been our best player this season.

citymad said:
Another great game from him today. Such a committed team player.

Amazing how different people can see a game...

KippaxCitizen said:
For long spells he was doing the job of two and three men.

....is the righht answer though.

A little bit unfair expecting him to shoulder the burden of midfield defensive responsibility given the power and physicality of the Newcastle equivalent.It wasn't his best game but he doesn't do second and once again he gave his all.

Its essential we find an alternative though before he burns out or gets an injury.

Definately overplayed. May have played more minutes than anyone.
And it's beginning to show.
The guys a class act. But he's only human.
And definately needs a rest.

Didsbury Dave said:
He's off his game at the moment, but it will come back. Has he been overplayed? He's probably done more minutes than anyone else.
For me was one of our best players today.

Hihosilva said:
Didsbury Dave said:
For me was one of our best players today.
No; not today. Hart, Kolarov, Demichelis, Edin and, for the last 20-odd (?) minutes after Edin was taken off leaving him as the lone striker, the Beast were our best players today.

If you've not seen this comp of his December, well, what are you waiting for?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3plnObJXyLI[/youtube]

Fantastic player, but clearly needs a break. YaYa and everybody's favourite Javi to start v Cardiff?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.