Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
This team with Fernandinho in it excites me ....

HART

ZAB KOMPS NASTY CLICHY

ISCO YAYA FERNANDINHO SILVA

AGUERO CAVANI
Don't understand why people moan at how we've had no width this season and teams have sussed us out, then suggest a team that would have little width.

Tricky_Trev said:
Daz_Blue said:

HART

ZAB KOMPS NASTY CLICHY

AGUERO CAVANI
Don't understand why people moan at how we've had no width this season and teams have sussed us out, then suggest a team that would have little width.

Get the sense, from what I've heard about Pellegrini, that we are going to be a very attacking team next year. Instead of focusing on the other team and defend we are going to focus on our own abilities and try and play teams of the park attackingly. Exciting.

Tricky_Trev said:
Daz_Blue said:

HART

ZAB KOMPS NASTY CLICHY

AGUERO CAVANI

Just about to post the exact same thing. The post on the last page made me laugh, suggesting a 4-2-2-2 with 2 attacking playmakers and using the full backs for width - that is pretty much exactly what we played under Mancini and i'm yet to see anyone on here who think we don't need to implement a different style of play and use width a lot more.

brian the blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Daz_Blue said:

HART

ZAB KOMPS NASTY CLICHY

AGUERO CAVANI

Just about to post the exact same thing. The post on the last page made me laugh, suggesting a 4-2-2-2 with 2 attacking playmakers and using the full backs for width - that is pretty much exactly what we played under Mancini and i'm yet to see anyone on here who think we don't need to implement a different style of play and use width a lot more.

This is what makes me laugh when at the game, that frustrated groan the comes from the crowd because we're passing it about dominating possession, people have to understand that it's what we do now, that's the way we'll be playing. We need an option that gives us a bit more width and pace but we'll pretty much be playing a passing game through the middle.

brian the blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Daz_Blue said:

HART

ZAB KOMPS NASTY CLICHY

AGUERO CAVANI

Well Pellegrini plays like that now with Malaga. Albeit it is slightly modified because they have Joaquin.

That team I suggested is a very realistic possibility and most likely how we will line up next season.

taconinja said:
Doesn't Pellegrini play Isco on the left/center?

Yes he does, but Isco can switch flanks like Silva can. What this means and is what Txiki wishes to achieve is to have a squad that can move around the pitch switching position allowing fluid movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.