Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
totalfootball said:
aguero93:20 said:
with gotze or Silva playing as the false no 9, maybe, with messi, it doesn't, its about the personnel as much as the formation. plus, in the guardiola formation, the two central midfielders (in your graphic Milner and dinho, have massively different roles and responsibilities e.g. iniesta played up besides messi and villa as much as he did beside xavi, so its a lot different from the diamond midfield you seemed to be referring to in your earlier post, the mourinho one, where there was a noticeable gap between lampard and the strikers

are you seriously saying that barcelona don't play with a diamond in midfield ? or atleast used to (i dont know how they play now).

bar1.png
ah I'm not gonna get sucked into an argument over this, barca have triangles all over the park, not diamonds, diamond midfield in England has always meant (since 2005 anyway) mourinhos diamonds and you were on about diamonds when all you needed to say was 4-3-3 with a false no.9, which is what everyone else in the world calls that formation.

don't argue with me about it. argue with johan cruyff, the man brought the tiki taka tactics to barcelona.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I think once rodwell is fit we could definitely switch to a 4-3-3

Hart

Zaba Kompany Nasty Clichy

Fernandinho
Yaya Rodwell

Silva/Navas Aguero/Negredo Nasri/Jovetic
Rodwell is not the answer !

why isn't he, hes young, powerful, good on the ball, and will only get better.
Because his name is Rodwell & not Rodwellihno

Stoned Rose said:
Needs to play a blinder v arsenal this weekend.

Stop their midfield and we stop them.
He'll be the difference I reckon

They tore us apart last year when we had Garcia in the middle. Very lucky to get a point in the end mainly due to Gervinhos finishing.

Thenumber1blue said:
I think once rodwell is fit we could definitely switch to a 4-3-3

Hart

Zaba Kompany Nasty Clichy

Fernandinho
Yaya Rodwell

Silva/Navas Aguero/Negredo Nasri/Jovetic
Rodwell is not the answer !

why isn't he, hes young, powerful, good on the ball, and will only get better.

Because he's never fit

Fernandinho has a season's worth of highlights in that video, he's only been here 4 months! he's already become so so important to our team (dare I saw almost as important as Yaya?)

fantastic player

totalfootball said:
the long awaited season review:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_H0z6CxLc[/youtube]
What can be said about this player that City fans don't already know. He is one of the best midfielders in the world. Of that I have no doubt.

What a player!

jollylescott said:
totalfootball said:
the long awaited season review:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_H0z6CxLc[/youtube]
What can be said about this player that City fans don't already know. He is one of the best midfielders in the world. Of that I have no doubt.

What a player!

i have to be honest, i thought 30 mil for a 28 year old was far too much for a player i`ve never really heard a lot of,

i`m warming to this lad and quickly. he helps breakdown opponents attacks and is great for ours because he releases the ball early.

once he`s settled in he may even be half as good as Sir Thomas of Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.