Fernando has turned it around

That's his 4th game in 11 days. If Pellegrini had more trust in the likes of Garcia he wouldn't have been playing.

I'm not a fan but not going to criticise him tonight. Hart letting that shot in was as much to blame as anyone

Hart's mistake changed the whole game. He's been exceptional this season, but that was a howler. I too though Fernando, Clichy and Kompany were about our best. Silva worked his socks off, but still doesn't look sharp. But I don't think he's getting the runners.

Hart's mistake changed the whole game. He's been exceptional this season, but that was a howler. I too though Fernando, Clichy and Kompany were about our best. Silva worked his socks off, but still doesn't look sharp. But I don't think he's getting the runners.

He has but he has been beaten too many times with shots like that.

This side needs breaking up. It's not strong enough mentally anymore.

I won't slag him off because Fernando gives it 100% in every game, which very few of our players do.

I think he has some very solid games and some poor games, overall he's probably not at the level we need, but he gives it everything he's got, so he gets my respect for sure.

Normal Service Resumed......... SHITE...........No where near good enough. We have seen a marginal improvement this season but from a very poor starting point. Ask yourself the following questions:
1) if we could get our money back would we take it......Absolutely yes
2) Has Fernando had more than 10 good games for City......Absolutely not
3) Would Fernando feature in any of the following top teams: Barca / Bayern / Real / PSG........Absolutely not

Capital one cup squad player at best just not got it!

Given neither Fernando or yaya play well in a midfield two, it is incredible how often they have been asked to do just that.
Pity.

Given neither Fernando or yaya play well in a midfield two, it is incredible how often they have been asked to do just that.
Pity.
Yep and the only time they are good in a midfield two are when they play together in one. Really strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.