Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenchillBlue said:
SSN states Torres has gave no assurances to Hodgson about his future at Liverpool. Looking good guys.

I honestly think we've moved on with our alleged bid for Balotelli (who could end up better than Torres but would be a long-term project for us) and our continuing interest in Dzeko.

LoveCity said:
BenchillBlue said:
SSN states Torres has gave no assurances to Hodgson about his future at Liverpool. Looking good guys.

I honestly think we've moved on with our alleged bid for Balotelli (who could end up better than Torres but would be a long-term project for us) and our continuing interest in Dzeko.
I'd rather go with Torres myself as he's proven Premiership quality. Bolletti is unproven, and IMO would be a gamble.

BenchillBlue said:
LoveCity said:
I'd rather go with Torres myself as he's proven Premiership quality. Bolletti is unproven, and IMO would be a gamble.

Of course but at the moment with Torres you don't know what you're getting for the 50-70 million he'd cost. He keeps pulling up injured again and would at least need several months to heal for a start and after that there is no guarantee he wouldn't get injured again if he is crocked. Balotelli and Dzeko are both fully healthy with no serious injuries of note and both would cost 20-30 million less than Torres.

Completely lost what little interest I had in Torres now we are talking in serious terms about Balotelli and Dzeko...

Leave him to rot at the 'pewl.

sambacity4eva said:
Prefer Balotelli. Torres is like Owen in that they both have there own personalised physio beds.

Balotelli did not impress me. I saw him play a number of times at the San Siro when I worked in Milan. A big risk imho, especially at the kind of ding that is being mooted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.